Item Finds of the Day BL2

I take it as a good sign. :wink: That Sal needs a new DPUH… his current one is OP7 with whatever-grip (wasn’t picky, just wanted to get him through the Peak) so he ‘needs’ an OP8, Torgue-grip one. Prepping for some hardcore tubby farming. :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m about to load Maya up for the same - Bekah or bust.

Just farm the machines!

2 Likes

For the DPUH, yes… thus my quest for tokens! The tubby farming is for 2nd-gen pearls since it was revealed in another thread that they have a greater chance of dropping the higher the OP level. :slight_smile: I just want to fix his gear first, it’s a bit rag-tag.

oh really? :thinking:

2 Likes

Similar to mine…I finished the last round of AfD, scanned the area and surprise! I thought they’d only drop out in the Beatdown. Don’t really have a use for it but it was fun to find.

14 Likes

What is going on here!?!?

1 Like

That was a few months ago, if that helps any, but yeah…LAST thing I expected to see, and now I’m wondering if my Bekah luck went towards this instead.

Yes it does. I was having a crisis :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m currently seeking the same. Shhh, I’m hunting Bekahs, heheheheh

1 Like

Lol!

Some finds from yesterday.

Not very familiar with shotgun accs, so I guess could be better.

Anyway I’ve been farming Buttstallion for so long that I keep stacking up a lot of top tier legendaries from him.

Meanwhile still keeping an eye out for a lot of gemstone stuff I can’t seem to find luck finding. Most of great finds are either Jakobs or Torgue, probably because element doesn’t matter for them.

7 Likes

Finally a perfect Legendary Anarchist class mod. Unstoppable Force baby! Player what are you doing :smiley:

Also found this relic. Not perfect, but close enough I guess.

http://i.imgur.com/UgL38NL.png

And this is my Badass Rank right now. Reload speed now at +40% :smiley:

7 Likes

Not that you need more proof since you already got some yourself, but one of my two dropped in Southern Raceway. Nice find!

1 Like

OP8 Cradle on the loot train :weary:

2 Likes

Did some more BNK-3R farming for @Vinterbris last night. The big guy is being really, really stingy with those Bitches. Here’s what I found:

It took 5 years for BNK-3R to drop his first head for me. Now he won’t stop. I guess when it rains, it pours.

I now have gotten twice as many Conference Calls as Bitches from the BNK-3R during this farming session.

Oh yeah, let’s add in a world drop pearl before we get an elemental Bitch.

Identical to the one Mr. Bunker dropped me a couple days ago. Still real pretty though.

I snapped a picture of this one solely for the grotesque amount of money it’s worth.

@Kurtdawg13 I held onto the Axton and Krieg heads in the event that you need them after your latest reset.

8 Likes

@farsight37 Hey, I think I need all those heads too so would you mind hanging onto one of each for me if you farm again?

Sure thing man.

1 Like

This reminds me- I need to get another candidate for skin & head farming from among my mules- still missing a lot of them, including the ones from completing BAR challenges…

Thanks man. Not that I won’t farm them myself, I just rarely bother with Bunker, and since you seem to have a deal with Heads ‘R’ Us, makes sense to ask :smiley:

1 Like