Item Finds of the Day BL2

I never once bothered to farm Smash-Head, and he never dropped a Sledge’s SG during a mission ; therefore this is the first one ever for me.

@Elpresador1 , I swung it around so you could see the Quik Loadeder accessory. And just in case it didn’t reload fast enough, it has a Tediore grip :neutral_face:

And this from the previous run

Damn lovely that is.

8 Likes

10 Likes

Farmed BNK-3R on OP8 today to get myself a new Sham. Here’s what I got instead? (I was playing in the community patch, so I am not sure if this had an effect on it.

OP8 Volcano
image OP8 Madhous!
image Double drop from the gun of BNK-3R (Flakker & Gunnerang)

A bit disappointed that I didn’t get a Sham at all.

12 Likes

What the heck xD

3 Likes

My world drop luck has been better than my designated lately too.

I’ve been looking for a docs/practicible Jacobs grip striker for a while now.

Did fifty rounds on slappy and the red chest near him.

Four strikers, all bad and two low level.

Four leg siren class mods
Leg zero mod
Impaler
Invader
Pandemic
All from the chest…stupid game.

5 Likes

@farsight37 for you, good sir! lol

11 Likes

You get an extra :heart: for that one!

Hey @Kurtdawg13, is that for @farsight37 's Yo Mama joke?

4 Likes

you are truly too kind. :blush:
@farsight37 has the best yo momma joke in the momma joke thread. this was a shout out to that.

Edit: lol, looks like you had it nailed dude! :wink:

5 Likes

Best T-Shirt ever!
Shame I cant like it twice.

4 Likes

good evening gentlemen, allow me to present: the DOUBLE AHAB drop :sunglasses:

i guess, it might really be around the 100th kill and i’m farming him for … a week or some, but i never was believin’ my own suspicion, after i saw 1st he droped me ahab and evolution shield at a single blow, could be possible ^^

• so for everyone who wants that weapon, whyever, you can have 2 ahabs at a time and i think this is exactly like possible on all other invincible enemies with their desired seraph items
11 Likes

Nice! Vora double dropped Seraphs for me once: Interfacer and a HawkEye on a single kill, in fact it happened the first time I soloed him in UVHM. Saw the Interfacer right off the bat and I was happy, and as I was gradually sorting through the rest of the loot I spotted the Hawkeye further out near the wall, heh. I was like hey, bonus!

7 Likes

same here. I am pretty sure it’s possible to get a double drop on all Invincibles. I have on Pete, Hyperious and Vora. Also got a double drop on the few times I’ve killed Gee. Got an Ahab and Devastator in a single kill.

3 Likes

Must. Have. Shirt.

6 Likes

saw it in facebook of all places. lmao pasted here as I immediately thought of you and yo momma joke thread. :wink: Still the best I think. :acmaffirmative:

3 Likes

Dahl grip/stock and Tediore sights

11 Likes

Found this while waiting for two friends to join my game.

7 Likes

While going for a striker that is prefect or prefect enough, the game decided to troll me again.

Thanks slappy.

Diamond wellness for comparison.

4 Likes

Few kills later…

Go home, Slappy. You’re drunk.

7 Likes

triple drop from master gee

the third drop is an ahab which i’m holding in the image (my previous ahab had a maliwan sight)

4 Likes

yeah let me edit my post

7 Likes