Item Finds of the Day BL2

Awesome :sunglasses:
Thanks for grabbing all that OP0 gear. I can now begin farming Tinder for an OP8 Quasar. I recently got what i think is a perfect Storm Front from the Loot Train.
I’m on my phone otherwise I’d drop a pic. :wink:
edit:

14 Likes

Awesome stormfront :grin:

4 Likes

Might be, I remember getting one from that chest a few months ago in the unofficial hunt. But it had less damage and less DPS. Great find mate.

5 Likes

Got my first ever appearance of SpiderPants.

15 Likes

Ultimate Krieg!! went tubby and LLM farming while Alex Du Charles used the gift from King Mong to finish off Heroes Pass and then the Warrior…

7 Likes

Yes, the Borderlands 2 Grenade Mod Max Stats List from the Max Stat Gear Lists shows that Longbow Storm Front has the best OP8 specs. Great find!

6 Likes

Thanks for the confirmation. It wasn’t an item I was going for so I wasn’t “brushed up” on the specs. :blush:

OT:

9 Likes

Took care of the bunker and got these along the way:

7 Likes

I get nice gear often enough, but this is the first time I ever got a legendary from the altar. It’s a pretty mediocre Flakker, but still, I was surprised. I still prefer, “Fight this badass because I hate you” over “My whimsy rewards you”, but this’ll help refill the coffers.

(The Sorcerer is active because I went up there to get the D20 chest for more alter fodder). :smile:

9 Likes

Wow- first time I’ve ever seen actual conformation of getting a legendary from the alter. Guess you know who was right after all. Also, Reverend Pain got a Slag Nasty Surprise from the Pretty Good Train Robbery side quest (and no- honestly- I didn’t take a pic of it…).

4 Likes

I like that you mentioned this. Cause I was immediately thinking, you died at the hands of Handsome Sourcerer to be able to see his health bar yet be at the Alter. Now, for the reason I quoted this. :smirk: D20 chest? Whaaaaaaaat? :flushed: Is there a chest up there that I didn’t know about?

6 Likes

There is… want to try to find it on your own first? It’s hidden pretty well. :grin:

5 Likes

So after years of playing Borderlands 2 from PS3 to PS4, I finally got a bd** PC to play it on there. Got the game on sale put in the community patch (no mods) and found this on my way up to see flint for thousandth time or so. This is why I love the game. Loot spawns like this in the world always excite me.

IMG_8286%5B1%5D

11 Likes

found it recently, someone knock me out of the map and I discovered it.

4 Likes

Reverend Pain is doing the Clan War missions in the Dust and decided to try a round of loot farming…

7 Likes

you’re a bit of “alright” @Adabiviak :acmaffirmative: I do want to try and find it myself. :grin: Thank you.

edit: Thanks @Adabiviak I found it!

6 Likes

Got a few things cleaning up some side missions before advancing the main quest along by turning in the completed mission:

8 Likes

Reverend Pain found a L. Anarchist on a tubby rakk, Ultimate Krieg!! got his Torgue grip DPUH from the Torgue vendor in Pete’s Bar and Mike Irons got an upgraded Shock Fastball… Edit: sorry- that was a tubby rakk, not spiderant (just in case anyone was wondering what spiderants were doing in the Fridge…)

8 Likes

Farming Mobley & Gettle with an occasional peak at what’s around. Saw two Tubbys!

A “free Spider Queen”.

And another one going back to Elie.

The two guys can be very disappointing. Sometimes you have to settle for little gains.

Didn’t got what wanted from WEP LLM’s but didn’t left empty handed.

Launcher Aggression Relic. Probably will never use it but still better than nothing.

9 Likes

Farming Knuckles and a surprising find:

10 Likes