Item Finds of the Day BL2

1 Like

Got a level 18 Pot o’ Gold from the Bagman- not that I really need the money… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Almost…

one more…

percent…:expressionless:

Perfect (except the level)…

with Carnage :expressionless:

and another one at the same spot :open_mouth:

from loot goon…

6 Likes

Got a neogenator from the lockers left once you enter Roland’s hideout. I was laughing so hard because I got it right when my friend started complaining about how he couldn’t get one.

He was furious…

2 Likes

I’m probably not going to farm Bunker anytime soon LOL. This Sham is good enough for me :wink:

8 Likes

I would be so pissed if I got this, nice find though

I know what you mean. So close… Still very happy though.

3 Likes

Warrior drops
Stupid Sal jack mask took my legendary drop :cry:

“I notice you didn’t have a Maya in your co-op playthrough, so here’s some incentive.”

1 Like

running through WEP making my way to farm some loot midgets and get an Avenger world drop from a super badass loader! First ever Avenger! Anybody got any tips on how to get this best use of it for me?

3 Likes

running to pyro Petes bar and in that middle torque vendor, which I never check, I find this perfect all torque DPPR!

2 Likes

This seems to be full of info. Hope it helps.

1 Like

Thank you, that really helped. If only I got a fire one. But I’m sure shock could be quite useful for Pyro Pete. Definitely going to have to get an Axton Grenadier build going now

Drops from Southpaw
My first commerce, pretty underwhelmed on LBT Gaige, my try popping Discord and seeing how crits go

Finished main story of DLC1 NVHM with Zer0, got these along the way:

Nine magazine size fire Topneaa. I’m in love with this thing. It does have a Torgue sight which kinda sucks, but man this thing melts enemies :smiley:

2 Likes

The first time i got two at once. :smiley:

1 Like

Doing the Sawtooth Cauldron missions and a tubby midget dropped an OP8 L. Sickle for me…

Treasure of the sands day 1 farming results:

1 Like