Item Finds of the Day BL2

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #8293

Yuck dude! Can’t stand that sight on pistols. sorry bro. :blush:
I would have left it there if it were Dahl sights.

it’s like a small TV on your pistol. Takes away too much FOV.
Edit: As @SomeRandomGuy11 pointed out in correction, it’s the Tediore sights I’m thinking of. Dahl is that tiny little “lego” attachment that is very unobtrusive. My apologies @Piemanlee , you are on point. :acmaffirmative:

(The Bearer of Pie and Best user of English) #8294

Guess it depends on the character using it. Krieg and Axton would get more out of the damage.

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #8295

DPS is DPS. I would venture to say all of the buffs you’re losing out on does matter, no matter the character. Yes, you can mitigate certain shortcumings with character skills. but again, DPS is DPS. Vengeful matching grip, everytime brutha. :wink:

("COMMUNITY ARSE") #8296

Thanks bloke :+1:   Weird request i know :crazy_face:

ps: Yes i am coming back … soon … ish … maybe …

You’re thinking of the Tediore sight mate, as the Dahl sight is rather small and unobtrusive imo :sunglasses:

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #8297

just seeing Tediore brought it all back! Yes you are correct and I was wrong. What else is new? lmao
:rofl::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

edit: When you coming to claim that Bunny?

("COMMUNITY ARSE") #8298

I’ll hopefully be back around on the weekend and will definitely give you and @Jefe a shout ok :+1:

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #8299

Sounds good Bloke! hit me up. I’m usually on Pandora…somewhere. :sunglasses:

(Santa Söze) #8300

Pie’s point is that both Krieg and Axton can hit the fire rate cap with an Anarchist without the fire rate prefix - so the damage prefix will give higher DPS.

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #8301

I suppose on console their’s a cap? But I’m not so sure about that, and this is why…
I played with someone on console that had 800% Bar stats across the board. granted, he was lagging my system so I had him turn his bar off. But I could hear that fire rate and it didn’t seem to have a cap from what I could tell. But I understand the whole 30fps and fire rates that are limited due to that fact. still doesn’t explain what I experienced in game vs. what we read on paper. :wink:

edit: and of course those stats were obviously modded. I really don’t care what you do with your game, just don’t bring it to mine. :wink:

edit2: I still vaguely remember that sound. was strange. and I remember asking WTF was that? that was when it was explained to me and instead of being the Dick I can be, I chose to ask them to turn it off. they did so it was all good. :innocent:

(jelmerjt) #8302

60 is the max on consoles right (Handsome Collection)? And then there’s 30, 20, 15, 12, 10 etc.

(Santa Söze) #8303

Not sure - but if that’s the case, then it’s as good as infinite. I doubt Kreig could anywhere near that with max EE stacks.

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #8304

Xb1 and ps4 can reach 60fps. The older generation consoles: 360, ps3 are capped at 30fps.

(Lootfein4sure) #8305

Midget farming at WEP.

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #8306

thank you SexyT, for keeping me up. Brawn build…

(SEATTLE - 12 - SEAHAWKS) #8307

Where’s your class mod you silly git

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #8308

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(SEATTLE - 12 - SEAHAWKS) #8309

Alright, I’ll allow it.

(Lootfein4sure) #8310

a bonnie is a bonnie, so my siren will get it. in the chest next to LLM’s. and finnaly a silly unforgiven

(I open all boxes) #8311

L16 Lucid Hellfire Item Of The Day in Highlands - Overlook.

Of course, I had just tipped Moxxi for a L16 Good Touch.

(Santa Söze) #8312

I’ll be taking that off your still-warm corpse Barlo

Thread tax :point_up_2: :laughing: