Item Finds of the Day BL2

(Armednboistrous) #8354

You guys should really consider making grenades destructable by player gun fire. In BL3

(Santa Söze) #8355

Couple things : the post you responded to is three years old and that person is not affiliated with Gearbox.

There’s a thread you might want to check out though:

On topic (I posted this in the daily thread, but if figure it might as well be here too):

(Lootfein4sure) #8356

this thing dropped from a random badass in the flag raising mission next to burried treasure in sawtooth cauldron. Couldnt believe it because i got the qausar on the way up to bunker from a LLM before that. Epic lvl 59. Chilling in arid boneyards having just dinged 60

(shred) #8357

Uh, okay. Thanks for your generosity

Double Legendary from Handsome Sorcerer Story Kill

(shred) #8358

Umm okay:

Just got a double drop from Terra. Hide (in front of me) and Pitchfork (In the distance on the right).

(shred) #8359

Okay, seriously?!

Got another double drop from Terra.
Also got my first every Weisenheimer.

Oh wow, so rare

(Rumplebunny) #8360

Zer0 felt like a jog through Ellie’s back yard and found a Storm in a spiderant pile (evidently pooped out by a tubby :smiley: )

(Santa Söze) #8361

I think Bunny would approve

( I only posted this because it just struck me that this is a Rastafarian SMG )

(Lootfein4sure) #8362

LLM in opportunity. tubby in the dust with my siren

(The quick and the dead) #8363

Got these 4 while pulling off a Damn Fine Rescue:

(Not a real Dr. but I got style...) #8364

ZeroZero_One Helped Lillith in exchange of a new skin. Boll dropped that on the one kill.

So I decided to pay a visit to Savage Lee.

Never when you need them… But 4 levels in between? wth!

(Rumplebunny) #8365

Future sniper-Sal finished off the UVHM main story.

The chest on top of the Fyrestone motel displays the Maliwan Barrel O’ The Day.

Warrior drop that’s gonna add about 400k to my bank account.

(Not a real Dr. but I got style...) #8366

Again. I wasnt farming for it. Mission drop.
And another red chest that never give anything…

Pumping tstation #2 .

Wow, lv. 29 Inflammable Bee?! lol That’s some ridiculous luck on that character.

(Carlton Slayer) #8368

Forgot to mention it but a friendly LLM dropped JSJ this just before hitting Bunker Hill…

(Rumplebunny) #8369

Running around XP farming. Many dead snowmen later and not much to show for it except for a bunch of XP and a Neogenator which is now my current shield.

Got tired of Gingerton so I completed the Good, the Bad, and the Mordecai to unlock Mobley and Gettle so I can farm for Lyudas because I’m tired of Harolds.

Yay Barfy thank you procreator spiderant!

A tubby and a Loot Goon Goliath both made an appearance in the bandit shack area but neither had anything to write home about (tubby dropped a skin, loot goon chest had a green Tediore launcher.) Mobley dropped a non-elemental garden variety Veruc but I didn’t snap a piccy.

(Not a real Dr. but I got style...) #8370

Indeed.
Got that from the Warrior.

Maybe i should had taken that inflamable Bee to Flynt. :thinking:
Was a Scattergun day!

When your fire weapons don’t do $%!7 against shield and you also need some slagging tool.
This come in very handy.

(I open all boxes) #8371

Two world drop Quasars in the same NVHM play through.
I posted this one in a Sanctuary locker earlier

And found this Item Of The Day in The Highlands - Outwash. You can see Maya is wearing the first one.

Comparing them to each other.

(Santa Söze) #8372

My OP8 Zer0 still has his level 21 Quasar. It’s sticky longbow with a 0.7 fuse. Can’t give up something like that :heart_eyes:

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #8373

Nice! Its time for a Trickster build.