Item Finds of the Day BL2

(It's a LVL 72 Poncho of the Ancients) #8414

Deputy NeglectedSal did some farming tonight:

Matching grip. Too bad the rest of it is ugly as hell. But it does make a pretty significant difference over the Bandit grip. I dunno maybe it’s placebo. This is actually the second ROM of the evening. The other was another Bandit grip w/ Tediore stock.

Next added this to the arsenal:

I’ve been watching videos from @kbk160008 and he uses a slagga quite often. I actually love it with Deputy Sal.

Lastly:

I was headed to play with Saturn, and this was on the way so…

(Santa Söze) #8415

Oh no - the difference is huge. 2.3 down to 1.8 is definitely appreciable. Plus it’s slightly more accurate. That stock is fine if a little unsightly ; that scope though…

(It's a LVL 72 Poncho of the Ancients) #8416

I’m not a fan either. It needs a Torgue scope…or none since I’ll never use it. I’d keep farming it but it is such a boring farm. I’ll live with the scope. (who am I kidding?, I’ll end up farming another)

(Carlton Slayer) #8417

No problem- your eyes are better than mine :grin:

(kbk160008) #8418

Hmm these three guns are decent combo which I would order if there is such a shop.

(LootHunter_twitch) #8419

my bad. and it was only 5pm when i watched it lol…

i’m sad now. the vid was small so i couldn’t see well (excuse)

(Dusten3781) #8420

Quest reward farming is so tedious, but so worth it when the one you want shows up.

(Carlton Slayer) #8421

Finally- a reason to do the Ice Man Cometh side quest:

Also, which of these would you choose?

Or…

I love the RoF on Vladof weapons but that burn percentage chance on the Maliwan SR though…

(Jack of all trades, master of one.) #8422

Hyperion sniper barrel is pure evil. And on Sal I don’t think you’d worry much about applying DoTs to enemies. Moreover, Vladof snipers are arguably his best option for mobbing, combined with Legendary Gunzerker, for example.

(Jerk of all toons, master of none.) #8423

On Sal I think Vladof is the best all around option for snipers (although Maliwan in a Moneyshot build, sort of a long range Deputy, might be entertaining :thinking:). I agree with @FailyFailracer in that Sal probably doesn’t care about applying elemental effects (except for slag, of course).

(Rumplebunny) #8424

I once got ‘double’ LMMs from two ammo chests next to each other in Sawtooth, by Boombringer where there’s the ladder to get to the electric fence area. I quickly opened both those chests and out they both popped! :smiley:

(Santa Söze) #8425

:rofl::+1:

(Not a real Dr. but I got style...) #8426

Finally!

-edit-
… And accidently deleted it like an idiot a few seconds later! :man_facepalming:

(It's a LVL 72 Poncho of the Ancients) #8427

Gonna try this again, just posted all this stuff in fails by mistake.

First, since Sal has been having so much fun with the ROM decided that Zer0 needed one too. So Sal gifted this to Jakobs Zer0:

Tediore grip, not good for the Deputy as it only allows one shot per mag. But zer0 gets OSOK for every shot. The reload isn’t bad either.

Zer0 farmed this up for Sal:

This gun is pretty unpopular but Deputy Sal had no problems working through Southpaw with it. Won’t replace the ROM any time soon, but it worked surprisingly well.

And finally, Zer0 had the mission completed and ready to turn in, and got this for Sal:

Sal already had one but not with matching grip. With the matching grip and Chaotic Evil COM boosting the fire rate, this kitten chews stuff up. Sal used it paired with the ROM and zerked his way to OP2 with ease.

Taking @zer0blivion’s advice, decided to farm the chests in the Unassuming Docks for purple Neutral Evil COMs.

Within the first couple tries, I get this as a random drop:

Shortly after, Tubby Bones shows up and dropped this:

In the meantime, I’m having no luck with the chests. After several hours of opening chests, I’m finally met with success.

(Not a real Dr. but I got style...) #8429

Another Tinder round because I had to pay respawn fee.

Read about the Unnasuming Docks so I decided to visit it too! :wink:
Found a Neutral Evil COM :smiley: but Mia have no use for it (Now) and a Tubby Bones.

(Carlton Slayer) #8430

As JSJ hasn’t started the Torgue dlc yet he decided to farm Boll and Savage Lee for better grenades and my preferred FFL weapon of choice. No luck with Savage Lee but Boll was nice (it’s being compared to his level 55 Fire Storm):

(Santa Söze) #8431

First try :

I tried a few times to get that in a Doc’s - I’ll get back to it later.
Check this setup :

PANDORA WILL BE MIIIIIIIIIINE!!! NOTHING WILL STAND IN MY WAY!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

(Honorary Miscreant & Charlatan) #8432

Ok some random gear for The Clap®

The shield isn’t anything special but the percentage seemed quite high for a blue? I might be wrong. The AR isn’t anything special but it’s purple so it’ll do.

Edit: also got these

(Santa Söze) #8433

They can potentially get into the low 40’s - even in blue. It has a Maliwan capactor (“Grounded” prefix is Maliwan) , the battery (on the bottom) I can’t tell , but the body (on the left) is Pangolin which is why its capactity is so high and its recharge rate is so bad. Grim should make it functional.