Item Finds of the Day BL2

(Yushee) #8454

Was farming the train for a new shield gave me this.

Grip and prefix are fine but the scope isn’t my favorite.

On my Krieg for a new rough rider the bulwork dropped a legendary siren.

(Not a real Dr. but I got style...) #8455

Peak run to OP3. I noticed there was some red text as I picked it up. Too late and no time for a “as I found it” pic.

Probably the worst incarnation of it you can think of. But it was free so…

Farmed Boll (and Lee) as some of my Fastballs are trailing behind.

Fire and Shock are the ones that really need an upgrade but Retsam isn’t much of a special effect pitcher. That one goes 30% FASTER! :slight_smile:

Another pic from inventory. Found it this morning in my backpack… :open_mouth:

I heard some people prefer not having the Double prefix. I’ll give it a shot and see.

(Honorary Miscreant & Charlatan) #8456

Hard prefix is the damage one, it’s probably advisable for everyone other than Salvador so you don’t have ammo issues.

Ahh, ROM with no sight. I’m tempted to look for it, but I’m not sure if I have the patience for it considering I already have an OP8 ROM.

(Dusten3781) #8458

1st Tubby Midget I’ve ever got and Krieg’s novas destroyed him before I got a chance to actually see him. Krieg is OP sometimes.

(It's a LVL 72 Poncho of the Ancients) #8459

Spent most of the session killing the Handsome Sorcerer. Mostly to gather Eridium to buy up all the stuff I need from Crazy Earl. Of course I got a number of other items.

This sheild:

Have never used this shield, probably won’t start. But who knows, I’ll stash it on a mule.

Got this:

Don’t know if I’ll use it much as my purple CE, but I have it none the less.

Then I got 3 Conference Calls, but I’m only showing 2. The third one was mostly bandit parts and ugly. The game loves to troll me that way.
These, however, will probably get some use:

This one when I’m fighting Tera maybe.

And ths one to shoot surveyors out the air when running the peak:

(Honorary Miscreant & Charlatan) #8460

The ROM is exceptionally accurate, I tend to use that for surveyors too

Incorrect. He’s OP all the time :slight_smile:

(It's a LVL 72 Poncho of the Ancients) #8461

Come to think of it, I’m pretty sure that’s what I did on my last Peak run as well. With the ROM there really is no need for a CC(or any other shotgun for that matter). I suppose it could be used during cool down.

(Yushee) #8462

Another world drop, this time much earlier then usual. Makes me wonder how low a world drop can be.

(Not a real Dr. but I got style...) #8463

I recently accidentally lost mine. Logan’s Gun and lowest world drop. It was a level 4 !!!
-edit- Thinking about it. Might have been a Flynt drop. So technically not a world drop. Can’t remember for sure.

(Santa Söze) #8464

Flynt drops the T-Ball. Wilhelm drops the Logan - so that level 4 is pretty amazing. I can’t think of ever having gotten a world drop below 20.

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #8465

Theoretically, you can get a world drop at level zero/nada

If the Hornet can drop with no level requirement, I’d imagine it’s possible for a world drop.

(Not a real Dr. but I got style...) #8466

Maybe it was T-Ball then. I’m really not sure. All I remember for sure is it was one you can collect rockets from. I did got a very low level Leg COM for Gaige thou. Not sure where it is… Probably still on the PS3 HD.
Back on topic cuz one of us have to be! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The pic is not perfect. There was some action over my head!

(Not a real Dr. but I got style...) #8467

T-Ball confirmed and I’m not saying why. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Farming for bragging rights done.

Doc Mercy been FINALLY somewhat more generous.

Spotted a Tubby in the meantime.
Totally phased by it but seem it’s my first one!!!

idk. Almost certain i had one. Oh well. Mule material anyways.

(Rumplebunny) #8468

Gaige took a lil day trip through the Dust, and then WEP before heading on home.

Nothing exciting in the Dust. The LLMs in WEP didn’t drop anything but a couple underpowered Bones I didn’t need, but the chest next to them had this inside:

I think that’s actually the first fire Emperor I’ve ever laid hands on amazingly enough!

On to Son of Mothrakk in hopes of perhaps a skin, if his loot didn’t go flying into oblivion. Actually managed to get him over solid ground and while he didn’t drop a skin, he dropped a Skullmasher:

All Jakobs parts if I’m not mistaken. Perhaps not ideal, but I love coming across ‘pure’ weapons like this for collection purposes. :slight_smile: The other week I found an all-Jakobs Maggie in the loot train.

(Not a real Dr. but I got style...) #8469

These are my personal favorite!
:ok_hand: Good find. Take it on a tour and kill some stuff with it. For Hammerlock… and for me :wink:

(El Raberto) #8470

In my 1st farming run of the day in Thousand Cuts. Not my favourite gun but a nice surprise none the less.

(Not a real Dr. but I got style...) #8471

Look like a second legendary on the right! :open_mouth:

(Santa Söze) #8472

It’s another Gub :exploding_head:

(El Raberto) #8473

In 6 years I don’t remember getting 2 legendaries in the same red chest or anywhere else and 2 variants of the same gun, truly random! :grinning: