Item Finds of the Day BL2

(Rush86) #8494

(Lootfein4sure) #8495

from the red chest to the far left after the fast travel while leveling up my mechro in Opportunity. 20181205_153939|666x500 and a silly skullmasher from the chest in WEP by the LLM’s

From a clay pot in Winged Storm :laughing:

Sorry for being super late on this, but I’m always interested in these things. I remember asking this a long time ago:

As far as we (the community) know, world drops can’t occur until you leave Southern Shelf. Lowest thing I’ve ever seen was a Lv. 7 Skullmasher from a loot midget in Frostburn. Not sure that counts as a world drop since it’s from a loot midget, but still.

I wish there was some way to know for sure though.

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #8498

years ago I had a Logans gun in a chest after killing Flynt. it was level 4 iirc. thats southern shelf, btw. :wink:

(The Bearer of Pie and Best user of English) #8499

That chest is also the lowest I’ve ever heard of. Someone got an infinity from it

Another “treasure” from a Winged Storm pot.

:rofl:

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #8501

Santa Storm!
:joy::laughing:

OT: and the next day I might add…

its no Badaboom, but it is perfect!

And this just looks weird. :point_up_2:t2:

and it’s actually perfect. dayam.

Started a new Zer0 yesterday and have had some good luck so far :

A few know already but this is my first T-Ball drop from Flynt since my very first playthrough 6 years ago. Red Letter Day! (although full disclosure : I never used it and sold it eventually)

A Loot Midget dropped this (I’ve had a ridiculous number of these guys in Frostburn and Tundra) :

A perfect (except Dahl sight) Gub from Laney :

I forgot o snap a pic, but Tannis gave me a great Rok Salt too : matching grip, Torgue sight, Hyperion stock and shock.

(Rumplebunny) #8503

One of my Kriegs (named Mister Mister) went and did Hammy vs Son of Craw today as he hadn’t done it yet. Did the story and the Sparky missions, no notable loot throughout sadly. Reloaded to do the raid version of Craw and lo and behold, a skin I actually hadn’t gotten yet hooray!

An inflammable purple Tediore shield also dropped that I forgot to take a piccy of. I like giving those to Axton to play with. But nothing exciting in the pirate chests this go around either. Those chests always treat me so bad. :smiley:

(Rumplebunny) #8504

Did another round with Son o’ Craw this morning. Man that first stage without minions to second wind off is a little rough, died a few times. This Krieg doesn’t have any super-healy Moxxi weapons on him (Rubi, Grog) to reliably keep him up during it. I thought a Heartbreaker + Fastballs would be enough but it’s not heh. :smiley: (Best bet is to just charge in to melee range cuz he can’t hit you as easily there, until that stage is over.)

Craw dropped the Axton head (already had), and supplied me with the required Maliwan-barreled SMG:

(My second-favorite after Crudy Barfy!)

And finally, I think this is the first legendary I’ve ever gotten out of the treasure chests afterwards:

(6EQUJ5 Do you copy?) #8505

Not that really needed a new set of Pimps. The OP1 Monstrous Slag is doing the job perfectly but as I was on my way for a Sandhawk. Only “request” was a good mag slag for Zorg the Gunzerker. Farmed enough for a set and decided for three more. Got that one on the 2/3

Met a Tubby on my way to collect Herbert’s tapes.

No need to upgrade OP2 Kerblaster in OP3 but my plum have DAHL grip and Vladof stock. Ready to face Piston so this is welcomed. (Arrows are not compared to it. Mag size is reduced from 35 but it will do.)

(Rumplebunny) #8506

Occurred to me that I was missing more Craw skins than I thought! Gave Krieg a rest and sent the Deputy in to farm the remaining ones. RNG was smiling upon me and it only took 3 kills to get the last two that I needed. (Which means for the next few weeks I will have the absolute worst luck with gear finds. :smiley: )

Also picked up during those kills were a 34% explosive relic that I’m gonna pass on to my main Axton (he currently has a 33%, gotta have that extra 1% lol). Also a blue Tediore allegiance relic which is perfect because I think I’m about to start a new Axton who will be a Tediore rep in the end.

(Carlton Slayer) #8507

Junior Senior Jr found his first tubbie!

:neutral_face:
At least the next two were better finds:

Well- at least the LAST one was better…

And something from the WEP LLM:

(Dusten3781) #8508

Didn’t get the Interfacer I was looking for, but Voracidous did drop me this beauty of a Ravager.

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #8509

Dropped nada… :point_up_2:t2::unamused:

(SEATTLE - 12 - SEAHAWKS) #8510

What a dick

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #8511

I for some reason my Xbone didn’t upload the screen shots from our co-op sesh for TPS. kinda pissed about that. saw some nice things while cooping with ya. not sure whats up with that. my DVR section of Xboxlive doesn’t show anything recent at all. :sweat:

(SEATTLE - 12 - SEAHAWKS) #8512

:shushing_face: I was never there…

(Avaricious Old Skeleton) #8513

Nothing amazing but the Badass Constructor in the Data Mining mission dropped this for me, which is a nice upgrade on my now struggling Triquetra.