Item Finds of the Day BL2

(It's a LVL 72 Poncho of the Ancients) #8534

Well, Butt Stallion delivered…kinda…

Stock and grip less than ideal…but it gets the job done.

Then theres this little monster:

I’ve never used the Widow Maker before. But this little ugly gun tears stuff up.

(Lootfein4sure) #8535

I want that widow maker

(Avaricious Old Skeleton) #8536

Started farming a Maggie because why not? Fancied one for Zer0. Got these so far, will carry on farming though

(It's a LVL 72 Poncho of the Ancients) #8537

I just played through Southpaw using only that gun (and a boatload of slag transfusion grenades). Of course Rouf and one of his henchmen chased me through the whole map near the end, but I persevered. I love that little gun.

(6EQUJ5 Do you copy?) #8538

That “annoying flying stuff” disposal system.

(Carlton Slayer) #8539

Something from the loot train and a rare double legendary drop from Buttstallion (which is kind of a misnomer as stallions are male but Buttstallion is a her…)

Whoops- almost forgot this…

(6EQUJ5 Do you copy?) #8540

Some trinkets from my recent Peak runs.

Something that was use later on that run. Zorg didn’t had a 2nd wind gun. Quite useful.

Winding down after the Peak and trying to make use of a “fire rocket Bandit blue AR” (Nope, just nope.)
Stumble on a Tubby.

Not sure if it’s a fail or a find. Didn’t bought it but vending machine Legendary are always fun.

(Lootfein4sure) #8541

Coupla trinkets from chest by arizona and greedtooth dlc 4.

(Carlton Slayer) #8542

From the Ancient Dragons…

Which to choose?

And now for something completely different (that someone else might like)

(Lootfein4sure) #8543

Got these while collecting rid rock from the warrior.

(Carlton Slayer) #8544

Thanks Bunker! :smile:

(CommanderDouchebag) #8545

Got this thing from Bunker:

And this sexy Quad from Terra:

(spectacularly mediocre) #8546

Courtesy of the Ancient Dragons.

(Avaricious Old Skeleton) #8547

Why is your HUD all squashed into the centre? Looks weird to me haha.

Anyway, some random crap plus FLAKKER

There was also a Legendary Torch COM with the Bearcat, was 1% better than my OP8 one.

(spectacularly mediocre) #8548

I play on an ultrawide monitor so I found moving the HUD toward the center makes it easier for me to keep track of the info it provides without losing track of things that are trying to kill me.

(Avaricious Old Skeleton) #8549

Ah, that makes sense :slight_smile: just was looking at your Hoplite and was thinking “something looks wrong with this screenshot” :smiley:

(Avaricious Old Skeleton) #8550

Well, after almost a day farming the machine, I finally got this…

Also just got this

And this…

(spectacularly mediocre) #8551

Courtesy of Hyperius. Predictably, he wouldn’t drop what I was looking for - decent Evolution.

(Avaricious Old Skeleton) #8552

More stuff

I’d be interested to know what the maximum stats on the Legendary Sniper are, if anyone knows?

(6EQUJ5 Do you copy?) #8553

Farming Old Slappy and getting bored so I might settle for that. For now.

Useless prefix and grip (Maliwan) on a Jackob’s Sniper but other than that… I’ll keep it

Didn’t got much from the red chest beside maybe a few COM. (I’ll sort that later) Then that thing showed up! Never really tried a good Topnea before. Matching grip, reload speed prefix. Maliwan exhaust and Vladof sight for missile speed and fire rate… Maybe I’ll visit Washburn refinery later…

Oh and RNGsus trolling me. Not a chance to have that with Hiroto, the melee Zero. (Mission item version.)