Item Finds of the Day BL2

(Avaricious Old Skeleton) #8554

I have that exact one but at OP8. He seems to have a habit of just dropping OP6-7 ones, and usually useless prefixes like Texas. I don’t even want Rustler’s with it, but he won’t drop me anything better unfortunately.

(6EQUJ5 Do you copy?) #8555

One of the first “welcome message” I got when I had all my characters (I simply refuse to call 'em toons.) at 72. Was in the line of
" Welcome to… frustration… and under level drop". Didn’t took me long to understand…
I found a Well Kept at some point but with Jackob’s stock and Torgue grip. It was a big no no.

So… After having his inventory filled with “might had been but never will be” purple stuff. Zorg decided to blow some cash at Moxxies. You never know. Might get “lucky” :sunglasses:
And lucky he was.
A first for me. (AS far as I remember…)

Not what you wish for but hey! It’s free!
Got a matching grip too.

(I open all boxes) #8556

list of all max stat gear lists:

Class Mods max stat gear list:

For OP6 - 50%, 50%, -309290, but see the last comment in the Max Stats Gear List about the shield capacity penalty.

(6EQUJ5 Do you copy?) #8557

Gotta love this community. I mean, really!
Forum link bookmarked.
Thanks

(spectacularly mediocre) #8558

The Bulwark kept dropping OP7 ones. This was the first OP8 one he dropped after farming him for an hour or so.

(Lootfein4sure) #8559

So this suprise was at the vending machine in wormwater by the elevator on the way up to the refinary. Also this in a chest by hyperius in said refinary. Nice storm front

(Avaricious Old Skeleton) #8560

Tbh that’s a good prefix, i’d have kept it despite the grip being wrong :rofl:

(6EQUJ5 Do you copy?) #8561

Had it been only the grip, yes. Combine with Jackob’s stock the recoil was just too much.
I’ll go with that one of these two for now.

Few more goodies from the associated red chest.
First a Maliwan grip smg because I know someone love them. :wink:

Didn’t had time fro the “As I found it pic” on that one. Area was busy.

A few runs@Tinder…
PBFG AND Topnea? Sure, any days.

And a little goodie from The Forge.

(Avaricious Old Skeleton) #8562

That’s fine, no need to farm more. Tediore stock is fine, matching grip and crit prefix, I’d take that for sure

(Rumplebunny) #8564

Vladof SniperSal hadn’t taken out Terry yet so off he went! Nothing notable dropwise except for, yes, a Maliwan-barreled SMG :wink: off to the side of the rest of the loot:

Purple too! Except it has kinda crappy parts. :frowning:

(Lootfein4sure) #8565

So the fastball came from the red chest on the side of the cliff in gingerton. That wonderful Docs Striker came from the loot train and the soldier COM came from a redchest by the floppy copy gang in wormwater.

(Lootfein4sure) #8566

First sham came from the gingerton chest amid all the snowmen and yetis. Aslo got this sweet matching grip acid topnea from the loot train. Gave it to my zero. With his reload and weapon swap speed its a match made in heaven. Also the sham inspired me to hit bunker. Glad i did because i got this gub from the chest below bunker and a thunderball fist both with bandit grips in back 2 back runs. The fist came from bunker as well as the poo poo sham.lol.

(Avaricious Old Skeleton) #8567

Some random bits and pieces throughout the day, been mainly just doing Dust runs. Not in a concentrating mood so farming tubbies is the perfect activity for me.

killing pete the invincible just for a single time after months led to a bonus legendary and pearlescent gear apart form the seraph loot.

(6EQUJ5 Do you copy?) #8569

A Maliwan barrel smg for you…

And a Torgue barrel Ar for me!

Beter than nothing. Climbing Dragon Keep

A rare good gift from ButtStalion/Handsome sorcerer.

Paid a visit to an old friend. A one shot run.

On my way to the BNK3R.

(Lootfein4sure) #8571

YUP!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(6EQUJ5 Do you copy?) #8572

:expressionless:

(Lootfein4sure) #8573

WOW!!! FIRST FOR ME FOR A SLOT ANY LEGENDARY OR PEARL!

Was this a Forshadowing because of this from bunker? One can only speculate…

(Avaricious Old Skeleton) #8574

More stuff