Item Finds of the Day BL2

(Focused for Success in a Distracting World) #8636

Some stuff n junx

Hey lookee - my third T-Ball ever. That’s one every thousand hours - pretty good odds.

Maya’s kind of on a Maliwan kick, so this will get used - I’m just about to start Bloodshot.

Fire AND corrosive! Squee! :roll_eyes:

Up to this point, the game has utterly refused to give me any decent COMs. But now ■■■■’s about to go down.

Relics too have been super lame this game, so finally got a worthy cooldown ; and perhaps I’ll use the allegiance relic (first acceptable Maliwan one) :

Of course she needs a Hellfire - Scorch dropped this third try :

That Harold is just getting used for Rubi-swap healing vs Tinder S’Flake. Nice to have.

Ahh! Almost forgot! Pele demands a sacrifice!

(Honorary Miscreant & Charlatan) #8637

I farmed Hyperius for a bit. Nothing amazing but here’s the best of each thing I got (I got about 10 Evolutions, Retchers and Tattlers).

This was actually very nice

Then went over to Xbox and did a peak run for the hell of it. Got these.

(odiscordia) #8638

loot goon on my way to see brick.

(ChumpyChimp) #8639

I got a world drop pitchfork from a normal skag while tubby farming. No pic though.

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #8640

I was farming Hyp as well last night. Not sure how many kills, but the only fleet to drop was the one @Jefe jumped in and grabbed.

I had so much on the ground my game crashed upon traveling out of that map. Weird. Normally it crashes if you try to reload the map with all the loot, not leave the map.

(Honorary Miscreant & Charlatan) #8641

I have been farming Terramorphous for what feels like all day now, and he refuses to drop a Teeth. Anyway, got all this stuff either from Terry himself or the chests afterwards.

Also I got a few things to make @Jefe happy.

Obviously there was also a billion (or maybe 50ish) Slayer COMs but they aren’t really worth posting. Got so many, but interestingly none for Maya.

(Carlton Slayer) #8642

Lady Killraven lucked out :grinning:

(Honorary Miscreant & Charlatan) #8643

A couple of things today.

This is almost perfect, 1% cooldown off of it

And this, tried longer for a Longbow but no luck

(The doc is in.) #8644

So you finally got your Theet! :wink:

Started with some Fastballs farming.

I don’t know if it’s “normal” but they all dropped on level! :blush:
Then a little excursion to WEP.

The Sledge is far from perfect parts but that’s ok. Just happy to have one dropped.
Of course no WEP run is complete without this one…

Add a handfull of BoA slightly better than the one I had and truck loads of Blood of, Skin of…

(RavenOfArisia) #8645

Starting another new character, got to Sanctuary, hit the health vendor near Marcus’s, and Lo And Behold, a level 8 Impaler!
Great addition to a new character. Of course I had to sell everything I had and scrounge Sanctuary to get the cash to buy it, but happy.
–RoA
Edit: Of course then I went to do the Marcus elemental weapon tutorial. Got to the slag weapon part, slagged the dummy, then oops didn’t have a non-slag weapon left to finish the dummy off :smile: Used a vanilla grenade.

off topic but not worth a thread:
did anyone found legendary loot or pearlescent weapons on a savage closet ? i open them every time i never found something beyond blue gear. wikia says every rarity lot may be found here could anyone help if that is right ?

(The doc is in.) #8647

I remember there was a conversation about them… a long time ago. If I remember correctly they are equivalent to the basic green/grey chest. So yeah, lucky when you get blue gears. As for legendary maybe you have the same chances as world drop from cardboard box, skag piles ect…

(Honorary Miscreant & Charlatan) #8648

Can’t say i’ve ever had anything that’s made me actually check what it is in any of those. Rarely even a blue to be honest, although @Dr_Do-Little is correct I think that there’s a chance just like with skag piles, etc. it’s just very unlikely.

(SEATTLE - 12 - SEAHAWKS) #8649

I have seen the occasional purple but never anything above.

(Dusten3781) #8650

Crazy luck seeing 3 purple Magic Missiles drop during 1 run in the Badass Round. Also, that’s a world drop Bonus Package to the left. Got the Ogre the following run.

(The doc is in.) #8651

Still farming WEP. Didn’t had much time to do anything else.
Got a better corrosive Bone.

There was a fire Sawbar somewhere. No pic.
The chest was more generous.
A slag tool that will probably see some action before being “vendored”.

And a Spitter. Wrong grip but free of charge.

A Tubby came to join the fun. (Actually two in the run but the other one forgot to drop something notable.)

Still keeping an eye for Pimon and Tumba. No Transformer so far but I got that.

(Honorary Miscreant & Charlatan) #8652

They only come as fire element :+1:

(The doc is in.) #8653

Ooops! :blush:

(Carlton Slayer) #8654

The Bonus Package was from a LM in Tundra Express while climbing to the top of Buzzard Roost…

JSJ had to settle for just this…

(odiscordia) #8655

match grip and Dahl stock right? That’s about as cool as it gets I think. 1st try. I’ve never used this gun. I’ll go ask the bandits in sawtooth what they think