Item Finds of the Day BL2

(SEATTLE - 12 - SEAHAWKS) #8676

This happened after cruising through the peak with @RobCheap

Explosive Nasty Surprise and Rolling Thunder

(Focused for Success in a Distracting World) #8677

I got one of my own :wink:

I have no idea why I took a screenshot of this , but it’s the first slag Gwen that I’ve seen in decades :

I started Tina’s just so I could get the Forest. Got this from the second treant :

No Siren is complete without this (although I’m getting more mileage out of the purple Fox and Binder COMs still) :

Remember all that chat we were having about the container that gets busted loose at the end of Home Movies? Well it had a little something special that I took clear around Opportunity for a little decimation :

This dropped somewhere along the way, probably a SBA loader :

And one for the altar :

(superzi12345) #8678

Is this the same run we got a Mongol from dukino’s mom, or the one we had a perfect sticky lobbed quasar from the eridium chest at Black Queens? So much luck ahshahah

(SEATTLE - 12 - SEAHAWKS) #8679

I think the run with the Quasar

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #8680

What happened to you Torment? You were so good in the original. :roll_eyes:

(Honorary Miscreant & Charlatan) #8681

That longbow slag transfusion is beautiful :heart_eyes:

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #8682

If only X8. would have been perfect. But it’s gorgeous, I agree. :star_struck:

(The doc is in.) #8683

Always feel like Slag RL are fails but I’ll make an exception.

A bad Quasar… But my first OP8 one.

OP7 but might be of better use for a future leveling up character.

(Honorary Miscreant & Charlatan) #8684

On that topic I just ran through WEP on Kottos’ reset and got these.

Nothing from the midgets though.

i can see all pics uploaded here except yours

(Is this thing on?) #8686

I have the same issue with @Kuolemanlaakso’s pictures - I just see the missing image icon but, if I click on it, the link works. Are you using Firefox as a browser by any chance?

(Honorary Miscreant & Charlatan) #8687

Odd. It might be that I link direct from Twitter, i’m curious if I downloaded the images and uploaded them here, would that change? :thinking:

(Is this thing on?) #8688

What’s weird is that they apparently show for a lot of people just fine. This topic has come up before, but I’m not sure of the answer. Is there a setting on your Twitter account for enabling/disabling embedding of your images on other sites?

(Honorary Miscreant & Charlatan) #8689

Not sure, i’ll have a look. I replaced the images above by uploading them via drag and drop rather than linking from Twitter, any difference?

(The doc is in.) #8690

Showed just fine to me and still does.
(Same with Tracer’s song earlier.)
Not using Firefox.

Found another, even lower level, Transformer. Which kinda was what I was hoping for. On the last run to evacuate WEP.
-edit- Use your imagination and put the pictures at their right place… It’s a new game! :wink:

As well as some other trinkets. Look like RNGsus didn’t want me to leave. :smiley:

… And this :expressionless:

(Is this thing on?) #8691

Yes.

Yeah, there’s something odd about Twitter links and Firefox, but I can’t isolate any setting in FF that appears to be responsible. Very odd. Quick thought - do you have a Twitter account yourself and, if so, is it signed in while you’re browsing?

(Honorary Miscreant & Charlatan) #8692

Nevertheless, noted for future uploads. It’s no more effort to download them from there and upload here so I can just do that :slight_smile:

(spectacularly mediocre) #8693

On my machine, Firefox categorizes images linked from Twitter as trackers. If I disable tracking protection, the images show up. I can also click on it, which will open up the image on another tab.

They show up fine on iOS Safari with content blockers.

yes firefox. no twitter

yup :star_struck: