Item Finds of the Day BL2

(The doc is in.) #8736

I’d love one for my Commando for sure.

(Carlton Slayer) #8737

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #8738

more Dragon farming…

perfect! :star_struck:

another bee. looks like the same one. lol

got tired of killing the dragons. i’ll pick that back up a bit later.

(ChumpyChimp) #8739

Got this on my Tvhm Siren. Its great when you melt a constructor with a fire weapon.

(The doc is in.) #8740

Got my Baby Maker and a little extra for the vending machine.

(jelmerjt) #8741

This is the holy grail right? Has Asbestos too! Or is Sexual Tyrannosaurus better? :stuck_out_tongue:

(Carlton Slayer) #8742

Since I love to take on the Ancient Dragons with Sal 1 point in Asbestos really makes it the perfect com for that (that also may be max stats for that com as well).

Apologies for the late reply, I don’t visit this site very often anymore.

I know it isn’t the exact same thing, but there is a similar weird thing with the Norfleet, the Bandit Grip doesn’t increase the Norfleet’s Mag Size, it’s still 4.

I’ll use my 2 Norfleet’s (with unideal parts) for example; the Fire Norfleet has the Accuracy + Missile Speed Accessory, and has Bandit Grip, Vladof Sight and Vladof Exhaust.
Mag size is 4.

The Corrosive Norfleet has the Damage + Accessory with Torgue Grip, Torgue Sight and Torgue Exhaust. Mag Size is also 4.

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #8744

you can get more in the mag on Norfleets. Not sure if that is what you were trying to convey? that you only get a 4 in the mag? I have a 5round mag on a matching grip Shock Norfleet I have. But I did a quick search online just to give an example:

matching grip provides buffs. I’m pretty sure you can get that mag to 6 with the right parts.
edit: its actually 7 in the mag for max stat.

My point is that the Bandit Grip doesn’t increase the Mag Size on the Norfleet like it should, or perhaps it’s just on the Norfleet.

I obviously already know you can increase the Mag Size with matching grip but that wasn’t what I meant.
Those matching grip Norfleet’s are impossible to get anyway.

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #8746

Not if you’re willing to put in the time. :smirk:

And the Bandit grip does add to the mag on the Fleet, its just not as you would like it to be. I believe the bandit grip provides a minimum buff to mag size of 4. you can get 3 mag sizes on fleets. so it does give a slight buff, but it’s just that. You would need the Bandit exhaust as well to increase it more and don’t forget about the accessory that can spawn on it increasing the mag size even more. The max mag size you can get on a Fleet is 7. But you need Maliwan grip, the magsize prefix(Plenteous), mag size increase accessory as well as the Bandit exhaust.

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #8747

I prefer Sexy T. since I go down that deep in Brawn for my deputy sal build.

(Yeti, deconstructed in 3 courses.) #8748

Yes. I use a purple monk with +5 $Shot, +4 Sexy Rexy, and +3 Asbestos, but I’m specced to the hilt in Brawn. All the way to Come At Me Bro. Love flying the double birds.

(Focused for Success in a Distracting World) #8749

Brawn Deputys: purple Monk.
NKLO Deputys: the one @jelmerjt found. Nice one - max stats too.

(The doc is in.) #8750

First TerraFarming (Pun intended).
So i got a bunch of these.

Including a Commando variation.

And one of these! Far from optimal but still a very quick farm. So no complaining.
Yet. :wink:

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #8751

@Jefe
its yours if you want it?

What did you do in your most recent session, PT3!
(Focused for Success in a Distracting World) #8752

Omygodomygodomygodomygod!!!

YES! You get 18 :heart:s

I know I’ve claimed that I refuse to use a gun that I haven’t found myself but 7 years without a Bekah is frickin long enough!! And I have absolutely no problem with it being OP7.

:heart_eyes:

(Carlton Slayer) #8753

Lady Killraven finished off the Warrior and returned to the Tiny Tina dlc to resume finding the Queen…

(Focused for Success in a Distracting World) #8755

It’s been AGES since I’ve seen these guys :

Hey…did you hear? I’ve got a Bekah :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_up:

:grinning:

Maybe time for some OP8 Unf0rseen spamming?