Item Finds of the Day BL2

from badass psycho

(The doc is in.) #8757

From my last melee Zero run.

With Sal cheesing his way up.

(Selling England by the Pound) #8758

I’ve never had a Little Evie, is it worth farming for?

(Carlton Slayer) #8759

Picked up a Lightning Bolt from a radiant mage earlier…

Gave that to one of my PL mules…

Didn’t know you could get such a rare weapon as a quest reward :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Various things from the past week (couple Rolling Thunders from the chests too, but meh)

Started a Tediore mech with a Bandit Krieg, we split up to check vendors and I was hitting the slot machines for a few minutes.

Also, hit half a million BAR. Shout out to Slag-licked for making it possible. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #8761

While holding it, it increases cooldown. don’t remember the percentage.

(The doc is in.) #8762

12% according to Wiki.
Scored my first Hyperius kill. Got that from the mission kill.

World drop on my way back to him.

Checked after a few kills.

Gotta love when @Kuolemanlaakso say he’ll help me farm. :smiley:

(Selling England by the Pound) #8763

With that in mind… Shall I help you farm for a Cobra? :laughing:

It’s quite a good gun on its own regardless of the cooldown. I recommend it.

There’s also a glitch where you can stack it for instant cooldown. I’ve never done it and I’m not sure if it works post-patch. There’s a Bahroo vid linked in the wiki that explains it. Not my thing but could be fun for a minute.

And @Kurtdawg13 - ANOTHER??? What the ‘ell?!

(Selling England by the Pound) #8765

Is there any special criteria for Mr. Bubbles to spawn, or is it just a random thing each time the map spawns? I might go and get one, just because I can!

Random spawn. Can be in the second or the third sections (the third being at the elevator).

I’d want someone to confirm this but if they spawn in the second they’ll be with the rest of the mob - so you need to be careful because Sis is easy to kill by mistake. They spawned alone in the third area - so quick and simple.

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #8767

I held on to this post thru the weekend. It literally dropped the 2nd run or so after you picked up the OP7 Bekah. lmao too funny. :smile:

(It's an OP8 Poncho of the Ancients) #8768

I know that my 72 Bekah was still very effective up through OP4. I also have never found one myself (of course I haven’t been playing the game near as long as you), but have been lucky enough to have met some awesome folks that have gifted them to me. It’s my favorite gun in the game based on looks alone. It’s damn good for killin’ stuff too. Glad you got one!

(Carlton Slayer) #8769

From the same wizard…

(Carlton Slayer) #8770

(Laugh hard. Read fast. Be kind) #8771

The first one I found. Neither from the Warrior nor the Handsome Sorcerer, but in a simple chest in Frostburn Canyon.

Torgue!

near every time i visit that hideout i get a legendary from the chest

(Compulsive Reloader) #8773

Ran into a Tubby in the Dust. Dropped me a lvl 60 Bearcat.
I’ve never had bearcat, and giving it a quick whirl it’s kinda useless for a Siren, which is all I basically play. Guess I’ll keep it around if I ever want to use my Commando for fun sometime.
–RoA

(The doc is in.) #8774

Couple (more) rounds of Torgue’s machine farming and I found that baby.
No “in world/vending machine” pics… But that shall do it.

Def fasten the (OP0) Terra farm but nothing from her.
Was a call to upgrade my Evolution thou.

Few more trinkets from Hyperius.

@zer0blivion Upgrading from blue 5 in mag to Purple 6 in mag Durp was…
All of that! :wink: Worth doing a couple vending machines runs here and there. Eventually you stumble on a good one.

(It's an OP8 Poncho of the Ancients) #8775

Yeah…I bet…I found a purple 5 mag…but need to get the 6 or 7(it exists…i’ve seen it)