Item Finds of the Day BL2

(Laugh hard. Read fast. Be kind) #8796

(Rumplebunny) #8797

So I started a new Zer0 the other day, and doing the assassins mission I finally… FINALLY!.. got this skin. :smiley:

I think I’m still missing the Maya skin from them.

i’ve killed the assassins at least 1000 times and no one droped it.

(Laugh hard. Read fast. Be kind) #8799

The first time I´ve seen BNK3R drop a pearlescent weapon

Just found this in a chest after digistruct peak. Pretty Epic

(Xbox Gt: TheRealKingJosh) #8801

a lot of bladed weapons, kinda unlucky, but still some good guns.

(chris) #8802

Chest behind the electric fence at Eridium Blight. It will get used for a different Zero I have.

(Laugh hard. Read fast. Be kind) #8803

Indeed, the bladed weapons aren’t exactly what I need running a Legendary Catalyst build… In fact, I started a bitch hunt hoping to find a corrosive Bitch. No such luck… After shooting down BNK3R again and again and again for quite a while, those were the results: an adequate Sham, a cutting edge Bitch and a bladed Stalker, but I won’t complain, it’s only the second pearlescent weapon ever. So yay, a Stalker :wink:

(Borderbutts Master) #8804

@billthebetta

(Black Cloud1412) #8805

After far too many hours and too many tubby runs to count, got a new pearl under an OP level. Pretty stoked this happened, as while I’ve gotten at least two of each of the new pearls, I’ve never gotten one below an OP level.

(Black Cloud1412) #8806

Then hit up the LLMs, and got this. I’ve only gotten a couple elemental one’s ever, which were slag. I’m thinking Gaige for this.

(Black Cloud1412) #8807

Hit double 20’s for maybe the 2nd time ever while running the Forest a few times.

(Laugh hard. Read fast. Be kind) #8808

(Black Cloud1412) #8809

So really, my secret goal with heck, I’ll just tell you, more that FOUR THOUSAND HOURS…was to get a slag Bonnie. I mean…I get the locker drop legendary, probably three to five ever, and here it is, a rubberized one. Well, on the plus side, I finally got one…on the negative side…damn it.

(The quick and the dead) #8810

Got this while doing the last side mission before swapping power cores at Sanctuary:

(Carlton Slayer) #8811

Mission drop for Terra Mann…

(Compulsive Reloader) #8812

Going through Washburn so I can get a lvl 25 Fire Pimp for my Steam characters, leaving and checked the vendor, nice lil Impaler for sale.

(Black Cloud1412) #8813

Hit Magic Slaughter to try for an Ogre. Didn’t get it, but got 3 purple Magic Missiles as a consolation prize…Done it twice with this character, and the legendary grenades have dropped all over the place as well. I’m going to keep after that Ogre though.

(Black Cloud1412) #8814

After several dry runs, several pits fallen into, and just a couple times having my teeth kicked in, Slog finally gave it up. I’m thinking maybe try it out on Gaige, who can’t get out of Round 1.

On my way to Warrior for some CC farm and found this in the chest.