Item Finds of the Day BL2

91% Sham is nothing to sneeze at!

2 Likes

My first one today was 75%, just a few kills before this one, I thought okay few more kills and got this one. Works like a charm against bandits.

OT-

Two of Tubby stalkers spawned in Fridge at once.

Other loot:

Had a couple of Bunny’s that are not worth showing.

3 Likes

Stuff.

That’s it.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Wow, what a coincidence, haven’t posted here in like a year and come back to someone posting nearly the same thing 12 hrs earlier. I’ve not farmed many gemstone weapons yet so can someone explain which etech’s can drop?

2 Likes

Pretty pretty… A perfect Citrine Cannon. Fun to use on Bloodbath Krieg. Honestly I just like it because the gem skin is almost completely ascetic, given that the Cannon cannot crit in normal circumstances.

3 Likes

Still get that bullet reflection. Anyone know the chances? I’ve heard 15% but never confirmed it.

And one more gemstone for the day. So painfully close to a perfect Citrine Muckamuck. I want to complain about the mag accessory, but the knowledge that it could have been that horrifically ugly blade accessory is keeping me in check.

1 Like

As far as I know just these two. Apparently spiker and dart barrels were left in the purple hyperion pistols parts pool. Whenever a purple hyperion pistol spawns with one it elevates it to etech, which is how we ended up with these etech gemstones. It’s also how we ended up with non-elemental etech pistols (whose damage ends up being explosive.)

2 Likes

Haven’t seen one of these in a long while.

5 Likes

In 10,000+ hours I’ve had 2 drop, which is OK with me.

Part of the reason is that I rarely go to The Beatdown (or the Torgue DLC at all) so I’m probably fortunate to have gotten 2 at all.

Fun find though.

1 Like

2 Likes

4 Likes

Infinity in a box!?!?! Wow. I got one by smashing a pot in Lair of Infinite Agony once, but never from a box. And hardly ever from Doc Mercy, unfortunately.

1 Like

Never happened to me either.

However, during my TVHM kill of The Warrior last week it dropped an Infinity, which hasn’t happened to me before.

1 Like

2 Likes

Loot!

World drop!

That’s all… for now.

5 Likes

PS4 pro UHD run…

2 Likes

More stuff.

World drop!

That’s all for now.

2 Likes