Item Finds of the Day BL2

Take the Storm Front and toss it in the nearest lava flow, in the Eriduim Blight or Warrior den.

Saddest loot haul for me is always a great grenade in rubberized delivery, makes Maya sad.

1 Like

Well I’m keeping it until I find a longbow one.

PS4 pro UHD run…

2 Likes

2 Likes

Those are some pretty awesome early-game finds. That Babymaker will take Wilhelm out pretty fast.

1 Like

has anyone had loot disappearing through the floor over here?

I saw a leg grenade mod fall through, don’t remember ever that happening here. Maybe one off glitch idk.

1 Like

In a few hundred of box room runs I’d say I’ve had 3-5 things drop through the floor.

1 Like

1 Like

Perfect part vitality relic, 2 lvls from max unfortunately but still really nice.

2 Likes

I died a lot but i got the cobra in the first run :'D (op10 is terrible)
And i got this shield, but i never heard about that one

2 Likes

The Cradle is a quest reward after the Best Mothers Day Ever quest, you kill Henry the Stalker to get it.
I think I’ve gotten 2 (in 10,000+ hours) as world drops. It’s a gimmick shield, acts kinda like a Tedeore reload when depleted, I sell it. Though looking at my gear list I have kept a lvl 12 (world drop) and lvl 36 (Henry TVHM) for nostalgia, I guess.

2 Likes

Never heard of it because no one uses it. The damage it puts out is much too low.

1 Like

Loot Train is bae. After i dont even know how many thousands of hours the first worlddrop Pearl

4 Likes

Huh, I have never gotten a pearl from the Merc Day train! Good on yah!

1 Like

Damn near perfect too. I have yet to find a practicable in fire or corrosive.

The only elemental one I have is a lvl 78 Slag Butcher. Not too useful since magic missiles exist, but can be good to slag a mob.

yes, i’ve actually caught it on video. Not sure if I can dig that up, but I’ll try…

I can’t believe I found it.

OT:

1 Like

Next day…6/3/2021

Finally found an OP10 Sham in the 90%'s
don’t care for that delay, so I’ll keep at it.

1 Like

Nice stuff!

1 Like

Bunker has always been a good farming run. Lots of chances for goodies and that chest yields pretty nice loot at times.

2 Likes