Item Finds of the Day BL3 Edition!

Picking up where I left off…

2 Likes

5 Likes

I hate to be the guy, but… did you find it actually does anything? I tried that anointment on other shields before and I couldn’t get it to do anything at all. Today I also found that same Transformer, and again this anointment seems to do nothing.

2 Likes

Here is the best answer I can give you - I think it works .

It doesn’t help that those two came back to back, but it felt like some of gravewards direct attacks (he has surprisingly few) were getting hot back a bit. That being said I was using that new jakobs fire gun and was drunk as hell by the time the shield dropped, so you may want to get someone more sober to test, since I ended up doing all farm no run and gun that day.

2 Likes

6 Likes

I like to call this pair of drops from Freddie “The Duality of Borderlands”

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Some other stuff i got today:

5 Likes

Shock/corrosive dropped from a badass wee loader, it pays to open those containers :slight_smile: Thought this was pretty neat too:

4 Likes

Found this at a vending machine in the Takedown. I got 2 normal versions from vending machines in the Takedown recently but was so chuffed to see the anointed one pop up.

Wotan dropped this a couple days ago. I already farmed Sylestro about 30 times for my first Spiritual Driver but this Wotan drop was much more better.

7 Likes

Best green monster I’ve found :smile: My Zane gets the best quest rewards :smiley:

2 Likes

I found this shield on TVHM mode.I have no idea about what it does but… Still a Legendary

1 Like

OMG FINALLY

I’ve been farming Killavolt a friggin month for one of these. Today, after the farming event hotfix thing, it took 1:30.

If you’re looking for Transformers, KV’s droprate has increased massively today. In about 60 runs, he dropped 16 Transformers, 6 of which were anointed. Previously, he dropped about 2 in that time, and less than 10% were anointed.

Hell, he just dropped as many anointed Transformers in 1:30 as he did in 40-50 hours before.

4 Likes

:metal:

3 Likes

Nabbed a Binary Trevonator with the SNTL bonus cryo annoint. Zane should be happy, only has two shots though…

1 Like

wut who dropped that, this is very rare

World drop in Spendopticon. Maybe the loot event has increased the chances? This is the first one I’ve found, I’ve played this game for about 400 hours and now I find one the day the farming frenzy starts. Still could be coincidence. Anyway, no boss, world drop from some random bandit.

Got some drops…

2 Likes

Is there “Item Fails of the Day” topic for BL3?

2 Likes

2 Likes

No - we only had one for BL1. Do you mind explaining for the uninitiated why that Foursum is a fail (other than being level 49)?

BTW that’s my main beef with the BL1 item fail thread - if you’re not a gear head you generally have no clue what’s bad about the items being posted, so you never learn anything from it. That just seems like a wasted opportunity!

1 Like

Lvl 49 is the fail for me. They should change that if you are using Mayhem mode you always get gear at your level.