Item Finds of the Day BL3 Edition!

Finally got the Rad version to drop. swapping out the cryo…

The above purple AR performs well on M11. using the Mind Sweeper com for Moze, the masher accessory quadruples the chance for a mini grenade to proc. Lots of rad explosions.

Finally got my Boom Sickle to drop. Wrong anoint. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Nice skullmasher in the chest! Great as always kurt.

1 Like

When you don’t know what to say so you just start making ■■■■ up.

This one is more appropriate for this thread

6 Likes

5 Likes

This R4kk P4k :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Great COM’s in BL3 are maybe one of the most satisfying drops in gaming IMO.

3 Likes

@vCarpeDiemv Also a well-rolled artifact is equally if not more rare, there are even more possible rolls on the item. You have to be willing to compromise on less-than-perfect rolls on 2 or maybe even 3 rolls sometimes, depending on the special effect.

Like for example if you are doing a Fl4k Urad build, you must have a Deathless with AOE. But you also want and kind of need mag size, movement speed, or radiation damage. But then you also really want an Atom Balm prefix. That’s a lot of rolls to go your way.

1 Like

COMs have more combination. Farming a perfect or semi-perfect COM and Artifact is not fun.

3 Likes

More stuff.

3 Likes

@GrzesPL I was thinking that artifacts had less possible rolls with more options, whereas the COMs had more possible rolls with less options, but now that I think about it you’re right because COMs also have between 0-5 skill point rolls for each skill. I was only thinking about the possible 1-3 skills rolled on the COM, not the 0-5 skill points themselves that could be rolled on the skill.

Getting a well-rolled COM or artifact is insanely rare. I farmed for a Deathless one time, during the guaranteed drop event a few months back, and it STILL took me nearly a week to get just what I considered to be merely an acceptable one (had 3 good passives and Electric Slide prefix, which was irrelevant but acceptable).

But then sometimes you just randomly find this in a loot pile and it makes the world right again :wink::

I will have to come to this thread more often, it’s cool to see all the interesting stuff people find. :grinning:

7 Likes

It’s such a fun grenade

Some random drops

Any fans of Face Puncher on Moze?

Wrong anointment, but hey, it’s CMT.

I like the name

Some triple parts

4 Likes

That Bloodletter tho . . .

1 Like

So let me know come across the cryo and radiation boom sickles with 160 splash after exiting ib and ill give ya my firstborn son. Hes a great lad but hes not a boom sickle. Through no fault of his own. Poor boy.

4 Likes

I laughed harder than i was supposed to there

Was farming the Agonizer for a Ep white elephant and Backburners and i always farm the vendors before a boss and had a Gigaton triple nuke with ogt in the machine

2 Likes

Haven’t seen one of these in awhile

2 Likes

Loot.

4 Likes

Nobody else posting? Oh well…

Loot.

3 Likes

Vending machine today

6 Likes

4 Likes