Item Finds of the Day BL3 Edition!

Holy guacamole!!!

^^ Wow indeed! Gotta love those ā€œunannounced giftā€

Some recent finds.

One perk of wasting too much time with mules. Marcus sometime offer some oddity. :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Marcus have sometimes good offers. First time i see this weapon. sadly i make no dmg with it xD

1 Like

Keep it and reroll it though. You can use it on a Guerillas in the mist fade away build for your FL4k. I would reroll it to a next 2 mags or while fade aways active 150 dam annoint and stash it in the bank.

What class and build are you on? Pretty sure we can make it work on most since the buff.
Zane can make in Infinity do stuff, so ā€¦ Fl4k as well.

1 Like

@BlackCloud1412 Dat One-Shotter doe! Ridiculously lucky, like lottery level to get one that way.

2 Likes

Did anyone else know that you can get legendary COMs as a reward from Maurice for completing the Cartel missions? I had this happen for the first time today.

I did not know that, no. Iā€™ve had quite a mix of stuff from him for Bloody Harvest, which I assume is set up similarly ie a randomizer of some sort.

You can get any world drop legendary from him.

1 Like

anyone else heard about hybrid weapons in Borderlands 3?

2 Likes

Isnā€™t that the mission weapon from the Burton Briggs side quest in Guns Love & Tentacles? Awesome!

2 Likes

This is how I came to find out about the possibility of hybrids in bl3. I decided to try it and I got one myself from the Vault Room. Check out the vid for further explanation.

2 Likes

Glad that it isnā€™t simply the mission weapon, but even better. I somehow doubt Iā€™d be lucky enough to get one with either of my two (2) keys, but at least now I know to check the purples too!

1 Like

itā€™s pretty cool. every crit puts 3 bullets back in your mag. and your mag is 12, which is pretty high for a Jakobs pistol. and the rogue sight. I donā€™t think there is anything end game that the rogue sight can benefit from/provide. correct me if Iā€™m wrong.

edit:

itā€™s funny you mention that. Because I was sitting on a key when I saw the vid and decided to give it a try. I got it on that try. lol give it a shot! You might get lucky.

weapon ā€¦S? what are the others ones?

1 Like

This is the only case I have heard of yet for ā€œhybridā€ weapons. If i had to guess it is a ditched version of the Seventh Sense still remaining in the code. I could be wrong though and they might be teasing at something new :man_shrugging:

I have not heard of any others. I posted this in hopes of more info on the subject. Maybe someone could shed some light on this.

1 Like

Thatā€™s interestingā€¦ got a few keys in the bank, and will keep my eyes open.

On topic: not one, but two five-point COMs in one day, one with matched allegiance. Theyā€™re both up for grabs for a few days (on Steam and SHiFT: Adabiviak) before I sell them. Neither of my Gunners use Maliwan, and both of my Operatives are already overloaded with functional COMs.

1 Like

Thank you Maurice! Almost - if not perfect. Max damage. But not the ekstra 10% Crit damage. The anointment was perfect. Best scope.

1 Like

WOW! Perhaps I should play the lotteryā€¦? First time ever I find one of theese. Have found +10 CMT, but never this. Until nowā€¦

8 Likes