Item Finds of the Day BL3 Edition!

@ucfmatt I see, so it doesn’t work like the Vladof pistols then, which get double the projectiles if they have “double barrel” mode and are used in that mode. I was working off the assumption that the double chaingun mode on Vladof AR’s worked the same as the pistols, and doubled the projectiles.

1 Like

I agree it’s very inconsistent. Even on just the ARs the underbarrel behaves differently from gun to gun. Shredifier bipod just adds accuracy and handling while on Monarch and Dictator it does double the projectiles.

1 Like

Ok, I apologize that Matt and I co-opted the thread but hopefully it was educational for someone else also.

1 Like

Dug my 2x Shredifier (not sure about the other parts) and took it for a spin (been a while). With Bottomless Mags Moze and all the mag size buffs I can throw at it with my current gear set, it can max out at , it holds 286 rounds, which takes a little over fifteen seconds to empty with sustained fire. Redistribution is a game changer here though, and with this skill active, this Shredifier will fire indefinitely in double mode.

That said, the current anointment is ‘125%$ fire in next two mags after exiting Iron Bear’, but I think I may barter with Earl for a consecutive hits anointment. I usually fire this thing at very close range to make it easier to keep on the crit spot, but what are y’all thoughts for a good anointment (besides URAD… she very rarely plays like that).

This is the COM I prefer to use with this gun, though I will admit that watching a literal fountain of grenades spew off an enemy from a Mind Sweeper is pretty fun too.

@Adabiviak So ad, I personally believe that CH is the best Moze anointment for any generic Moze build, hands-down. There are some builds where you can get more out of maybe the ASE/160 splash anoint, but for most builds, for most players, CH is the best because of the way Skag Den is so easy to use and it causes a lot of DOTs. Someone here will out-math me, and they will be correct probably, but CH is the easiest to use of the Moze-oriented anoints.

I only ever run Mind Sweeper builds on Moze because I just think they are hilarious and suicidal LOL. Personally, I try not to run mega-high fire rate weapons (like the Shredifier) on my Moze MS builds because it is just like fentanyl-suicidal vs. heroin suicidal. I presume that makes sense. Just a little too far for my tastes LOL.

Even the Light Show is kinda suicidal on a Moze Mindsweeper build LOL. But you can still definitely beat all end-game content with it if you are spec’d correctly.

2 Likes

I just ran the Trial of Supremacy, Discipline, and the last Eva Mysteriousler mission maining this getup; now I’m off to Cursehaven to try it with some softer, more entertaining COMs.

I’ll shop for a CH anointment and see how that does, thanks!

edit - holy crap, got it on the first roll, thanks Earl!

3 Likes

Very cool. If im not using Mindsweeper with Shredifier then i’ll go with Blastmaster which works surprisingly well. Even though the bullets aren’t splash the fire rate pumps out so many rounds that you’re getting multiple short fuse procs every second and the extra 100% splash ends up contributing significantly to total DPS. Flare would probably be even better but I like the “set it and forget it” simplicity of Blast Master in this setup.

Didn’t find all in one day but the first three on two following days, annoints as shown and Headsplosion and Gravity Salvo Firestorm as first drops. GSF on Maurices vendor at first enter.

3 Likes

@nightro2 That Skullmasher seems like a really high damage one, I am not sure I have seen one that high. Good find!

Almost max damage. According to the spreadsheet with the max dmg of all guns:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1L-BU-n9gGdXvXl41RE25ZsXfEqamgBymP9E5qhEQVFo/htmlview#

You on PS4?

Yes. Why?

1 Like

Peeeerfection:

2 Likes

Boom! First kill on a reset level 72 story run for my Amara today:

What are the chances of that?!?

3 Likes

3 Likes

On my way to grind Locomobius.

1 Like

Damn, look at the skill rolls! I almost posted this to item fails of the day because of the passives, but I think this is the first what I would consider to be a perfectly-rolled Thrillbot that I have seen.

1 Like

I thought theese anointments was gone from the game. Just dropped in Villa Ultraviolet. Perhaps a hotfix didn’t load?

1 Like

2 Likes