Item Finds of the Day

(SEATTLE - 12 - SEAHAWKS) #1568

Someday I’ll find that perfect Longbow Cryo…

(Legendary Lunatic) #1569

My first TPS post… After getting to grips with the Grinder, I got this

5H4D0W-TP was generous:

Laser Disker was from 5H4D0W-TP itself, Hammer Buster from EOS.

(Legendary Lunatic) #1571

From the Earworm, as you can tell from the text (you’re welcome! :smiley: ). The first railgun I’ve actually found useful. Though the poor scope limits its effectiveness - not a true replacement for a sniper rifle.

(Rush86) #1573

(Legendary Lunatic) #1574

And later

(Legendary Lunatic) #1575

Whoever designed rubberized grenades needs to be locked up in a padded cell. They shouldn’t even exist…

(Legendary Lunatic) #1576

Got this, which if the parts are the same as BL2, is perfect

(Legendary Lunatic) #1577

Athena will enjoy this

(Legendary Lunatic) #1578

Found this in a vending machine on the way to getting the E-GUN

Is it good? I’m using a Bomber at the moment because of the grenades, i’ll buy it for sure (any legendary in a vending machine gets bought, unless it’s terrible or underleveled)

(SEATTLE - 12 - SEAHAWKS) #1579

They are, and it is pretty.

(SEATTLE - 12 - SEAHAWKS) #1580

Forgot to post these Tuesday

AND FINALLY my hunt for a lvl 70 Longbow Cryo with 700 radius and 0.0 fuse is over :slight_smile:

(Legendary Lunatic) #1581

Today I did some Grinder farming, all my current gear was level 35 and i’m now 42, so decided i’d do one more grind before 50, hopefully my spoils will take me there. @Kurtdawg13 I think you wanted to see shiny stuff! This is what I got:

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #1582

Nice Maggie. :slight_smile:
Fatale looks nice too.

(Legendary Lunatic) #1583

Forgot to post this yesterday but Zarp dropped me this

I then found a higher level version a little later in a vending machine.

(MoodTheTerrifyingboss) #1584

Wow,I wasnt expect that,Specially in low level.But I would rather to get it at lv 70.But… Useful.

(Rush86) #1585

(Legendary Lunatic) #1586

My existing one was only level 35 (not the one I had equipped, but my existing Storm Front), so I felt like grabbing an upgrade. Didn’t take long to get this:

And also found this in a vending machine, which I think is perfect? I’m not totally familiar with the Flakker

And finally this, which I know isn’t considered great but considering I was about to jump into Claptastic Voyage, I think it’ll be very useful

(Today, everything was fine in Opportunity and nothing bad happened.) #1587

@rush86, I’ve got a level 12 Frosty Meat Grinder that I pass on to all my new characters. It’s an absolute beast.

@Vinterbris, that Viral Marketer will absolutely annihilate most of CV. It’s a great find for that DLC, even if you’re taking it in a couple levels under.