Item Finds of the Day

(Today, everything was fine in Opportunity and nothing bad happened.) #1608

The Longnail, like most legendaries, are in the universal loot pool. You are extremely lucky that he dropped one for you, though the timing could not be much better. That thing should just rip through the Guardians.

(MoodTheTerrifyingboss) #1609

Im sure its dropped from RK5 because Im pretty sure I didnt seen any legendary until kill RK5.

(Today, everything was fine in Opportunity and nothing bad happened.) #1610

The Longnail’s designated drop source is the Invincible Sentinel. I don’t think RK-5 actually has its own loot pool.

(Rush86) #1611

You are really lucky. I farmed rk5 for countless hours. And never once had him drop a legendary.

(MoodTheTerrifyingboss) #1612

Yes,Im really lucky and I cant wait to kill Sentinel.I was imagining a second Longnail drop from him with this luck.Possible? Yeah :wink:

You guys might not find this all that interesting and I can’t remember if I posted this before, but a while back we got this:

A cryo Maliwan-barreled Maliwan SMG which I thought was cool. Fast forward to last night and we got these:

The shock variant of the Maliwan-barrel Hyperion SMG is called the Brainstorm in this. (It’s a Storm in BL2; the Venom is the same as in BL2) I’m a loot nerd, I love seeing stuff like this.

Then to top it all off, something I’ve actually been wanting. Popped outta the grinder from three purples:

Cha-ching!

(Berserker) #1614

An interesting drop from the Bosun:

(Rush86) #1616

^^^^ Nice drop for my whilhelm im currently leveling up.

(Today, everything was fine in Opportunity and nothing bad happened.) #1617

Isn’t the Brainstorm the Old Hyperion version? I think new Hyperion is still called the Storm.

Nope, it’s a plain old Storm in BL2 (don’t know if there was one in BL1). I’ve got a Rightsizing and a Diamond version.

(Today, everything was fine in Opportunity and nothing bad happened.) #1619

Right. New Hyperion refers to the type of weaponry we see in BL2 (the yellow and white) whereas Old Hyperion weapons are more similar to the ones we see in BL1 (with more red and black).

Well, that made me curious what the rest of them are. According to the Wiki, the Weisenheimer became the Ascerbic, the Backburner became the Boiler, and the cryo variant is the Fridge. (I suppose the equivalent of the slag version which is the Wellness in BL2)

TIL!

(MoodTheTerrifyingboss) #1621

DLC Legendaries today,not bad.I was excepting Thunderfire from Despair and Self Loathing but,Megenade is not bad,though.

Fusillade from Insecurity Forces

Meganade from Despair and Self Loathing

(MoodTheTerrifyingboss) #1622

After few hours,I got my first Disker from Shadowtrap.And I got second from EOS.THIS WAS AWESOME!

Laser Disker from Shadowtrap

Laser Disker from EOS

X-STLK-23 trolled Jack from beyond the grave:

(MoodTheTerrifyingboss) #1624

I found two days ago,But I forgot to post.What a happy drop,isn’t it?

Jack-O-Cannon from EOS

(Today, everything was fine in Opportunity and nothing bad happened.) #1625

This will certainly help take down one soon-to-be-angry constructor.

("The first rule of Fight Club...") #1626

(Zamb92) #1627

From Red. Is it in his loot pool or did I just get lucky with a blue assault rifle?