Item Finds of the Day

(Today, everything was fine in Opportunity and nothing bad happened.) #1668

Overcharge Wilhelm ran through Eye to Eye and a couple side missions last night. Who says you can’t find good loot in chests?

(AceGoober) #1669

Some good and average finds from the last week of farming. First the Blues.

First and second level 70 Gwen’s Other Heads for my newest Nisha.

A few others.

RedBelly finally drops a level 70 Black Snake.

A couple of great stat COMs.

Thought I had all the skins for Lawbringer yet TPS surprised me with another.

Now the orange finds. First the grinder.

Highest stat Celestial I’ve ever found or ground.

This’ll be put to very good use on Nisha. It’ll be replacing a Texas Striker I’ve been using shortly after she hit level 70.

Unsure if I should use it, put in bank or grind it away.

Didn’t particularly care for the parts config. Contemplating grinding to see if RNG will produce a better version.

Used for a couple of hours and am on the fence whether to keep or get rid of it. Worked good yet Nisha can’t use the melee blade.

Found in one of the lockers inside Moxxi’s. My favorite shield so far.

Vendor finds. A few good ones.

Still searching for a level 70 version of 3DDI.E for my current Nisha.

Despite the low absorb chance, this is a pretty good shield. Kept Nisha ammo’d with the two Two Fer Maggies she’s currently using.

Left it in the vendor as I have no use for slow projectile rocket launchers.

One arm bandit finds. After one week and millions of dollars, only three legendaries popped-out.

In TPS I wasn’t aware Magma’s had that high of damage. I thought roughly 30,000 was the limit. Guess I was wrong.

Consummate Hellfire? Yes, please!

Damage upgrade to my current Maggie.

I’m not too fond of the Black Hole shield so this one will probably be ground.

I have never found a MORQ before now. Seems like it has decent stats yet the elemental resistance type shields are not my personal preference. Going to the grinder.

Eghood finally dropped a Blowfly. I’ve been farming the heck out of him and this is the first time since I re-started playing TPS that he’s dropped a legendary.

Same with RedBelly. First Striker I’ve seen from him since I first started playing the game. Keeping this one, for now.

Two Nukems from a dozen or so runs.

Chest finds.

Unsure if I’ll use this one or not. Very high absorb chance yet the shield capacity is cut in half when compared to Kala. I’ll give it a go and see how survivable Nisha is with it.

(Today, everything was fine in Opportunity and nothing bad happened.) #1670

Did that Dahl NCO skin drop from Felicity? Or, if not, where in the hell did you find it?!

(AceGoober) #1671

Yes, the skin dropped from Felicity.

Globber is one of the best corrosive pistols I have ever used. Those bouncy acid balls of death make it so I don’t have to be directly on target when firing.

(Today, everything was fine in Opportunity and nothing bad happened.) #1672

Alright, last question and then I’ll stop bothering you. When she dropped it, was it during the story kill or were you just farming her?

I’ve yet to see any of the Dahl NCO skins drop in game, and I’ve farmed Felicity quite a bit. Would be nice to know if it has to be the story kill that gets the drop, similar to the heads that she drops.

(AceGoober) #1673

I was farming her for a better stat Quasar. Despite the current Quasar being very effective, I want a LongBow Sticky Quasar as I’m the type of person who doesn’t like to waste ammo; whether it be ammunition or grenades. Longbow Sticky allows me to direct the grenade at the specific target with maximum effectiveness

(Today, everything was fine in Opportunity and nothing bad happened.) #1674

I appreciate the responses! Looks like it’s Felicity farmin’ time next time I go to get skins!

(Today, everything was fine in Opportunity and nothing bad happened.) #1675

Crackdown Nisha took on Zarpedon yesterday on NVHM. Got the Gladiator head from the mech part of the fight, and little Zarp dropped me this:

(Pandora's Industrial Engineer) #1676

(zarpedong) #1677

some neat stuff from eos (and a world drop)

(Zamb92) #1678

Killed the Kraggons outside Iwajira’s cave, found this among the loot:

There was a badass Kraggon, may have dropped from him

(Zamb92) #1679

In a dahl chest that had money stacks and moonstone in it:

(Now With Extra Ordinary) #1680

I love mobbing that area, my buddy and I have gotten quite a few leg nades as well as a couple other leg guns from those kragons…

Something very nice for sale:

(Today, everything was fine in Opportunity and nothing bad happened.) #1682

maor liek item failz of tha day m i rite guyz?!

From Eghood. Too bad it’s so underleveled (Jack was 46 when he did the quest, which was level 43).
blowfly41

(zarpedong) #1684

when ur farming for a casual torgue grip flakker and you get a logan’s gun from a tork pile

and you get an ivf from the darksiders vending machine

(Pandora's Industrial Engineer) #1685

(zarpedong) #1686

name 1 (ONE) person who would want the 2 blues and purple that replaces a legendary in this image, when there are more purples and blues on the floor that dropped before these 3

(Today, everything was fine in Opportunity and nothing bad happened.) #1687

I’m sad that I was wayyyyyy too short on cash to even consider buying this beauty.