Item Finds of the Day

Your favorite weapon…

(Honorary Miscreant & Charlatan) #1769

Maybe not my favourite, but it’s up there :slight_smile:

(Honorary Miscreant & Charlatan) #1770

Got this from some random bug or something?

And Shadowtrap dropped me these

(I stopped moving and the orphans caught me. Tannis was right.) #1771

Nice find w/the Flayer!

(Honorary Miscreant & Charlatan) #1772

Just got the EMPR-TP head for Fragtrap in Normal with Clappy from Felicity :slight_smile:

(The Bearer of Pie and Best user of English) #1773

That’s a rare find. Congrats

(I stopped moving and the orphans caught me. Tannis was right.) #1774

I actually got to play for a few hours last night…

Lately, I’ve been mobbing the Darksiders first thing to build up a few stacks for Jack before continuing with whichever quest is currently active. After finishing them off, I check the Dahl chest on the butte across from the Darksider facility, even tho I rarely get anything worth mentioning from it. Last night, however…

RedBelly was quite kind as well a few days ago…

Since spec’ing into Money is Power and ending a night’s session with considerable stacks, I’ve been finishing with a visit to Iwajira (these are from two separate runs)…

Even the grinder was feeling generous (first Flakker find in TPS)…

(Honorary Miscreant & Charlatan) #1775

That Striker :heart_eyes:

(I stopped moving and the orphans caught me. Tannis was right.) #1776

Seriously! Jack’s been running around with an under-lvl’d one for awhile now, so getting a near-perfect (I’d prefer a Hyperion grip, but it’ll do) one and on-lvl was amazing.

my roomate were running the claptastic voyage the other day and we got 4 (FREAKING FOUR!!!) fusillades. i was running a lazer only build on wilhelm so he kept the best one and we grinded the rest into a fatale

(I stopped moving and the orphans caught me. Tannis was right.) #1778

Got to play for a couple of hours last night, and I walked past this at least thee times before seeing it…

(Black Cloud1412) #1779

Except for the luneshine, pretty happy with it.Jack’s luck has been pretty good.Seriously good.

(Habitual Space Case ) #1780

farting around at a buddies house and got lucky with his clappy at the grinder. Not the best parts but it’s still fun.

(Black Cloud1412) #1781

Grind, grind and grind. Got this, which hopefully will help, and a Incendiary Machine with the Crit modifier, from Iwajira.

(shred) #1782

First legendary weapon from a loot bug. Good gun, bad parts

(Not a real Dr. but I got style...) #1783

Yeah yeah… A level 8 green gun… But it’s pure Jakob! Beside that thing was better on crit than my lvl 7 purple Snider. Wich came handy when I couldn’t find better sniper rifle later on.

Found an old friend in a chest. Different name but it’s still a Veruc. Too bad loaders don’t have 3 aligned crit spot on TPS. :frowning:

I noticed something blue flying by my head after a kill. Had to search the entire room. Freakin thing went to the other end ! Watch it dude. There’s a blade on that thing. Coulda hurt someone.

(Not a real Dr. but I got style...) #1784

Tried my luck spending a few Moonstone at the Grinder.
Wasn’t disappointed!

(Not a real Dr. but I got style...) #1785

I saw it so it count? Right?
Probably can’t afford it because I fell in voids too often. :confounded:
… Won’t happen again.

That’s orange so that one is good! Nope?
Oh well. Started the Claptrap DLC and I’m learning to be cautious with chests and their loot bug.

That’s what I actually got from the chest…

Nothing out of this world so far in Claptrap’s mind but I did get two glitched guns. Hyperion 4 barrels shotgun and a DAHL laser. They’re cool.

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #1786

ouch, the blurred images are giving me a headache. :sweat_smile:

LMAO :laughing::rofl:

(LunaticOne) #1787

I have bad luck on world drops and bosses most all of these were found and acquired through the vendors

Level 18 ACK ACK
Level 10 Wild Hammer Buster 2
Level 12 Cartel Wet Week
Level 9 Shock Nasty Surprise
Level 6 The Machine
Level 50 Lobbed Storm Front
Level 50 Voltic Oxidizer
Level 41 Longbow Fire Bee
Level 13 Brisk IVF
Level 70 Rabid Ole Painful
Level 60 Lobbed 4 Seasons
Level 15 Two For One Shooterrang