Items disappearing from the stash

I’ve spent the last few days farming for elemental Lyuda’s for a Zero build, and during this time I’ve had a second character in the game in split screen mode to gain a bit of extra experience. I finally found all the Lyuda’s I was after and deposited them in the stash so Zero could pick them up. I load up my Zero character only to find that they weren’t there. I checked both my Salvador (Main character I was farming with) and Gaige (second character) and they were on neither character. Have I just wasted several days farming these?

1 Like

And… me too. I am playing 9 characters at different stages through the game and passing gear between them (bit obsessive, fair enough) and recently I have been using split screen to speed up the process of “twinking.” Not that it’s really twinking because the characters have to be of a level… Throwing down the gear in the Sanctuary station, picking it up, p2 quit save etc… Anyway, in the last week or so I have mislaid at least three lv50 legendaries, maybe more. They just vanished from whichever inventory they were in. Two of these particular items were vital to a pain-free start to UVHM, vis a slag CC and a DP Harold… I am quite bereft. PS3 Plus so I don’t think I’m backed up. I read elsewhere there’s been a fix clamp-down on modded legendaries, but shurely these are not?? Another legendary vanished as I tried to swap it between characters in WEP… I don’t think it fell through the floor. It just… never made it to the floor. I only solo, never trade, so my inventory was very hard won. I think I will be giving up the splitscreen mules except for selling trash tho.

1 Like