It's time for me to go

After some hard thinking, I’m leaving the Battleborn forums. I’m not done with the game, I’m sticking with that regardless but I’m done with this community. For the past month, it’s gotten progressively worse due to various reasons. The negativity, the complaining, the self entitlement, the constant hate, and other reasons. I’m not innocent in this by any means as I unfortunately contributed to this growing trend. To keep my sanity in check and to prevent the forums from sinking deeper into this hole it’s in, I’m out. Goodbye and thanks for the fish.

8 Likes

i havent been on much recently so i guess i havent noticed it too much yet, but ive been on some pretty toxic forums before so i know things can spiral out of control quickly. glad to have your view points in the community though. like with all video games its about fun so hopefully you can enjoy the game. good luck

A gigantic patch just hit 24 hours ago so everyone’s offering their own constructive criticism of what should and should not be tweaked.

With that said, I’ve been on message boards for 2 decades now and for a video game message board, this …ok i hate doing hyperbole, but this has got to be one of the least toxic message boards I’ve seen.

Anyways, yeah :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Good luck on your gaming friend, and thanks for explaining in why you are leaving and being reasonable about it

1 Like

Where some people might see negativity, complaining, etc maybe they are right idk

But you know what i see when i look at these forums? People are really passionate about Battleborn. And i think that in and out of itself is something pretty amazing, don’t you think? It’s great to be part of a community and a game that has a rabid fanbase

3 Likes

I HEREBY DECLARE MYSELF THE MOST HANDSOME FORUM GOER!! TREMBLE BEFORE ME, YE UGLY MORTALS!!

Seriously, dude, sad to see you go. I’ll miss our friendly handsome banter. Hope you reconsider, but if not: Best of luck in all your endeavors!

1 Like

There´s no need for a Goodbye-topic, this is an open place and you might leave and return as you feel it´s best for you.

Anyway, hope to see you back, since personally I think you are a great member of our community.

5 Likes