Jack got some hotfixes today

(Where's lucky?) #1

[QUOTE]January 13, 2015 Hot Fixes

– Jack’s “Winning” skill will now provide the appropriate amount of shield restore when increased by a class mod.
– The Doppelganger’s Projection class mod will now provide the correct gun damage bonus.
– The Doppelganger will now get the appropriate amount of free grenades while airborne with a Bomber Oz kit equipped.[/QUOTE]

source

(Afro Samurai) #2

Yay! Free grenades work

(... or not ...) #3

With the fix to ‘Winning’, which skill would be better - ‘Winning’ or ‘Delegation’ (can only have one or the other).

(The Bonerfart) #4

Depends all on how your playing, are you relying on digideath novas, or would you prefer more shield regen?

I’ll be taking both, now that winning is fixed

EDIT: To clarify is winning meant to restore shields on each kill or restore each time the kill skill reactivates? Which would only be a 7(?) second wait between recharges, so still good, but situational

(Where's lucky?) #5

They only fixed that it gets the right amount of shield back if its boosted over 5/5, not the part where it doesn’t reset if you get a kill while your kill skills are still active.

(The Bonerfart) #6

Ahh well, still it makes my class mod more useful now, a reliable shield boost every few seconds is still good

(... or not ...) #7

Looks like I will stick with ‘Delegation’ unless they fix ‘Winning’ to proc on each kill. With Digi-jacks out, enemies target them a lot anyway and ‘Winning’ would only be more useful when they were down if it worked properly (or maybe it does work as intended?)

(Spark Seeker) #8

Winning procing with every kill would be sweet with Amp.

Where to put my last 6 skill points?
(Cheukyi6) #9

The bomber oz kit still doesnt work dang it