Jpganzo's TERROR OP SHOP. W: FP with digiclone ammo regen and other stuff!

Hello guys! Straight to the point:

This is what i’ve found so far about terror anointment gear. Please check and let me know what you need.

ALSO, if you have something that i need but you don’t see it, just ask what you need and i will check if i can satisty you.
My main is Zane, so i have lot of anointed stuff that i didn’t put in here but there is lot of good gear. Have lot of anointed things for Amara also. JUST ASK and i will let you know asap!

---- HERE IS WHAT IM SEARCHING ----

• ANY GOOD WEAPON that is ANOINTED with 50% CRYO SENTINEL or TERROR DPS (crit/extra bullet/dmg and fire rate increase). These are the most interesting for me:
    - night flyer
    - lyuda
    - dictator
    - shredifier
    - hive
    - laser sploder
    - tsunami
    - vanquisher
    - AAA
    - star helix
    - warlord
    - skeksil

• FACE PUNCHER with DIGICLONE AMMO REGEN

• ANY GOOD FAST RECHARGE SHIELD that has AMMO REGEN or this UNIQUE:
    - mr. caffeine shield

• ANY ZANE CLASSMOD with AT LEAST 3 POINTS IN SYNCRONICITY with both GUN DMG and SMG/ASSAULT DMG.

-PURPLE SHIELD WITH 3X POWER CHARGE BOOSTER (BETTER IF ANOINTED)

Thanks for patience in reading all this post and i hope in a lot of replies!!!

CYA!

Interested in your Cryo Double Pen Sploder with extra projectile on terror

PM sent

hey boss i msged you

Interested in the Ice breaker. Im also looking for a shrediffier with 50% cryo dmg when terrified and it goes in Bipod mode Send me a msg if you want to trade anyhting

I have a few of your items needed, please check your messages, or add me on epic: niterider7555

sent friend request

sent you the hex

At least use PM, don’t use another user tradepost to do yours.
Jesus.

Got it. Oops :innocent:

Hi ! I have a transformer with ammo regen and grenades with it too (rad MIRV/recurring Hex, Stormfront,…).
I’m interessed in your cryo lasersploder and your maggie :slight_smile:

I have an icebreaker victory rush, passives are +17% shotgun damage, +1666 max shield, +26% weapon accuracy if you are interested

stop spamming in other user thread! Come on. use PM

updated open post, found the face puncher and the nade. Still looking for fast recharge shield with ammo regen (dont care if it’s legendary or not), the classmod and my wet dream, the power charge booster 3x.

Thanks

Apologies, assumed it wouldnt ping you since it was a direct reply.

the point isn’t the ping, the point is that the post becomes a mess.

Thanks for patience.

I have a hellfire with increased crit with terror stacks if you are at all interested

sure why not, what you need?

mainly a decent shield with terror on action skill if you have anything of the sort

I’m interested in the ammo regen redundant face puncher. I’ll take a dive into my inventory when I get home and see what I’ve got that you may want.

sure take your time