And I am proud to say that I didn’t touch the Bee for any real combat (I put it on for Saturn, but only because I really did not want to spend like 7 minutes standing behind a rock). I was forced to put on the Legendary Cat COM at about OP3, and I did use a Grog Nozzle, but still, I’d say that it’s been a successful run.
Things I’ve learned:
- It really does not pay to be aggressive. I had to basically tone my playstyle back 100% and take cover and such.
- The Peak is very grueling. It’s long and grindy.
- Normal Surveyors are mere pests. The ones inhabiting Digistruct Peak are nothing short of the spawn of Satan. I don’t think anyone will truly know what the word “disheartening” means until they’ve seen a UBA Lunatic healed to full from zero in literally four seconds.
- I need more practice. OP8 is nothing like OP0. It’s still highly enjoyable, though.
- Spiderants are the third most annoying enemy in the game next to skeletons and Constructors.
- Luckily, Maya’s action skill can deal with point 3 very well. Thank goodness.
- I am NOT looking forward to completing the Peak as Axton. I have absolutely no clue as to how I’m going to deal with the Surveyors.
I’ll eventually look into doing a no-Moxxi run. I’ll probably still use the Bee to save time at Saturn, though.