With all these new players wearing the Founder titles. :upside_down:

13 Likes

I second this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

First dibs! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Hey! That’s my line. :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Which is older? Firstborn or Beta player?

Honestly a great idea lol

1 Like

Why?
Wasn’t Founders anyone whip played before 6/1/16?
That sounds reasonable.

no, founders are whoever owned it before june of 2017, not 2016.

I, for one, would love to take it a step further and have special titles for the alpha players, like myself :slight_smile:

Beta. Firstborn is anyone who pre-ordered the game, however people who participated in the beta likely jumped on board first.

Also really like this idea.

Really?
Then that’s pretty lame.
If I want show my loyalty, I’ll rock the Firstborn or Season Pass Holder or Unstoppable title.
Beta I did, but why bother?

What about those of us best known for our respective main? Huh?! I CHALLENGE you to find someone more devoted to Toby than me, or than @EdenSophia is to Mellka, or Deande is by @Nemosis327 or @Deande (you two hash out who is the more loyal)!

Pulls out knife with a twitching eye.

I’ll f*ckin’ CUT 'em!

2 Likes

Ahem.

4 Likes

We could, or we could just let others do it. I’m not about to fight with demz. we have each other’s backs. She is my friend in Deande am i suggest you leave us alone before I call together the rest of the Deande high council and we rise up against this attempt to sever the inner workings of our origination.

5 Likes

Nah, Cam has this one. In-game and skill-wise, you’re a Toby legend for sure, but this dude inhabits Toby.

Remember that one time you weren’t thinking about Toby? Because Cam doesn’t.

14 Likes

Agreed

Besides myself of course @HandsomeCam, Nemo is my most prized Deande. We cannot fight. This is an unwritten, known law of Deande.

2 Likes

At this point, I’m pretty sure you Deande mains are just all aspects of the same hive mind.

also that hive mind is crazy

10 Likes

My exact opinion. How many hours do you have on BB playing Toby, Vagrant? I have a year of impersonating him. I have acute-fcking-MPD from RPing him. My personality has shifted to be both more apologetic and self-loathing, and i once yelled at my mom for calling me cute when i visited her. I sht you not, i one time woke up and had a panic attack because i couldn’t find Berg.

You are the better Toby main, there is no doubt about that; but, damn it, i DESERVE a paltry title for leaving Battleborn with less mental stabilty than i entered it with because of Toby, haha!

To be fair, Eden, i DO seem to recall a time when i wasn’t thinking about Toby…

I believe it was over a year ago…

2 Likes

I don’t think Gearbox will be using this quote to advertise the game tbqh

3 Likes

inhales

2 Likes

Same, you already know how often that I think and speak about Deande.

there is only Deande
there is no room for anyone else
there is only Deande
all I see is Deande
Deande everywhere
Every BB that I see is morphed into, "something Deande"
Ex: Sniper Deande, WC Deande, Sword Deande
ALL DEANDE!

2 Likes