Katagawa Ball Bulldozing Moze

I’m level 50 on TVHM trying to get past Katagawa Ball and I’m about ready to give up. If I’m lucky I can get to cover once before I die, often I don’t even get to cover. There’s nothing else to kill in there, so FFYL is a waste of time.

If I use Iron Bear, I last about 10-15 seconds past being ejected.

I think I’m up to 17 deaths so far in just this attempt.

1 Like

There’s an area to the left where you can stand behind some pipes where you can cheese it, you’ll need to move sometimes when the fire AoE happens, but KBall just moves from side to side, allowing you to shoot it without getting hit.

1 Like

You can also start runing there at the begining of the fight. You can get about half way there before his scene

1 Like

do u have good gear ? and what is ur skill tree build i dont see how someone can die so many times in a row to any boss ?

Thanks for the advice guys. Not sure what’s going on but the game feels like it’s permanently lagging . I’ve tried clearing the cache rebooting the Xbox and other things, but I can’t make it to cover before those missiles hit me…

I’ll try to get to the pipes on the left I think I know where you mean.

Not alone… He owned me on first playthru. Get shock and corrosive…May help.

1 Like

Even the first bit of cover to the left.

You can destroy the two modules that pop out the sides of Katagawa Ball, it’ll stop it from using those attacks.

1 Like

Made it through on the second attempt, thanks a lot for the suggestions, that spot on the left is excellent.

2 Likes

Yeah I was getting destroyed by it first few times, and hiding there was a way through. Glad you got it done!

1 Like

If you have a Transformer shield I don’t think it can even damage you after you break the armor shell as I believe all the beam and energy attacks are actually shock element.

1 Like

It might be that I just have the right gear for it, but I’m a Moze main and I’ve never died that many time to it. Maybe the first playthrough, now only once or twice if I get unlucky. Here’s another tip: Run & Gun man, Run and Gun.

1 Like