Keep Your Insides Unable to Turn In

I know many have fallen victim to this glitch and it’s nothing new. However I was wondering if anyone has found a solution or heard any news regarding a fix coming from Gearbox. If not, hey, Gearbox, please, it’s driving me crazy. It hasn’t held back my progress in the game nor did in prevent me from earning platinum trophy status, but seeing it there, not being able to do anything about it, it’s just maddening! And I feel that with how many people have experienced this, and how vocal the community has been about it, and for how long it’s been, it’s arguably inexcusable not to have a fix out for this. If there is and I’ve just missed it then I apologize and retract my statement. And if that is indeed the case then please inform me and fill me in on how to get it. I’m getting so close to completing every mission in this game, and once I accomplish this I’m going to have this one mission, one of the earliest, most trivial missions, staring me in the face, mocking me with its luminescent green glow. I pray to whatever religious figure(s) or deity(ies) that exists in the Borderlands universe (which, come to think of it, I don’t know if, what, or who they may be) this gets resolved if it hasn’t been already. Thanks in advance for any tips or info, although I have a feeling all this will accomplish is to confirm my worst fears.