Kelvin Discussion

KELVIN

There are many strange beings in Solus, but the ice golem Kelvin is definitely one of the strangest – a single consciousness emerging from a colony of extremophilic microorganisms. Rescued by Miko, Kelvin now fights for the Eldrid to preserve what’s left of the cosmos.

SUBLIMATE:
Kelvin becomes a cloud of frigid air touching enemies deals damage and stuns them.

CHOMP:
Bite an enemy, dealing damage plus some of their max health up to 500. If the target is killed, Kelvin gains permanent health. Instantly kills minor enemies.

ICE WALL:
Kelvin creates an impassable Ice Wall that stuns enemies on spawn and blocks their movement.

Kelvin’s Profile Page (on MentalMars.com)
Official Profile Page (not online yet)

I like this character a lot. I think if I ever want a Melee Character, this will be it no doubt.

I like how he can change into gas. It sounds really fun

So glad we can finally talk about this guy!!

4 Likes

Looks like I was right about the fifth Eldrid being a golem

1 Like

Well, get talkin’!

Tell me more…!

3 Likes

It would be nice to see some raw data about its health stacking from the chomp.

Looks like it’s +25hp per successful chomp kill (At least on minions), which is quite a lot.
Can’t imagine him on Meltdown.

To backup my theory:

He goes from 2213 to 2238. He was full health and under the protection of an Overshield. So he was at max health.

Edit: Actually, looks like it depend on the enemy type, later on he kill a Deadeye (A Sniper robot) and gain 75hp.
Oh snap.

1 Like

Wow killing a boss with chomp might be like a 100+ then

I wonder how much health a hero kill would net then.

maybe like bosses

Ready to Time those Chomp for kills, then.
Chomp, Chomp, Chomp!

its gonna be hard because if your not in a team you know every1 will take the kill before you can do a chomp

That just gives Kelvin incentives to go after minions.

In the Kelvin Let’s play, he managed to chomp the last Henchman (Which is sort-of-a-boss) but still gained “only” 75hp. So it’s probably the max you can get.

i guess R.I.P

I think I read somewhere that there is a cap on how high is max hp can go. I don’t remember it very well, but I feel like I remember it being somewhere around 2600, and I haven’t played the game yet, but based off his base max health, that sounds really high.

the most i have seen is 2300 hp with attikus i think

Actually, my bad, I just rewatched the let’s play and his health is at 2668 by the end.

Just saying… i called Ice Elemental (close enough i think) XD

1 Like