Key math lessons from 'behind burst dash' post

hey can anyone make a bullet-point list of the key math general lessons in

there’s no table of contents or anything

i dont know really any math, thanks

1 Like

There is a “Key points” in that post;

Key Points and formulas

Note – This section is intended to serve as a post review of all the most important stats and information to consider when looking at burst dash damage. It’s also here so that you can reference for the last few parts without going through the whole post. – End Note.

At level 1 burst dash does 208 damage and scales linearly by 8 each time, for a total of 280 static base damage.
With all gear at maximum stats, if you have a shield capacity gear in each slot you will have a 636 capacity shield, for a 318 more dynamic base damage.
Total base damage is equal to 598.
Multipliers factor in multiplicatively.
At max stats you can have two skill damage multipliers, one worth 9.1% extra damage, and one worth 5.46%.
Burst Brawler is worth 15% extra damage
EOS is worth 25% extra damage.
Skill damage buffs multiply the EOS percentage bonus
Total damage formula: (static base + dynamic base) x skill damage x burst brawler x EOS = total damage

EOS multiplier formula: 25 x skill damage 1 x skill damage 2 x skill damage 3 x etc.

Note – Omit values you do not use in these equations, DO NOT set them to zero. – End Note

1 Like

I’ll post a better answer here but feel free to PM me as well. The math itself isn’t complex once you break down the pieces

When dealing with stats any reduction would be a multiplier below 1, 5% DR is .95 multiplier for example

And any increase is a multiplier above 1 so a 5% increase is a multiplier of 1.05

For a a very old thread I did breaking down the math

The numbers are outdated but beyond bola’s functionality change the processes I listed there are the same

@Nemosis327. You have been summoned.

1 Like

It’s the middle of the night. Why am I still up? Why are you still up? Isn’t it like 0 o’clock where ever it is you are? Sigh. all these projects are really cutting into each other’s time. The things I do for this game…

No mater. What’s going on? Nemo’s here to lay down the law on all things Deande math related.

3 Likes

Already covered in a different thread, stand down my friend

Okay. Going back to work. Expect another guide soon. maybe a montage. full recap on the holotwin thread. gotta order parts for my PC. gotta test stuff. ■■■■ i can feel my hair going grey already. Good thing Deande is wurf it.

…■■■■ it im going to bed.

1 Like

I’ll keep an eye out for your publishing

At the time of posting: 08:37am

So no. :laughing:

1 Like

Local Time of posting: balls:42(00:42 on a 24 hour clock)

1 Like

…I’m really interested to see what comes from this, but, Deande and Math, oh fiddle sticks.

What? What do you mean fiddlesticks? And the things that were supposed to come from this came are around 5 months ago when I made the OP.

Math = Brains
Fiddle Sticks = The sort of verbage Deande might say.