- Emergence: Doubled the height at which Emergence can damage enemies.
- Primal Lunge: Primal Lunge can now be activated while charging a Hook, causing the Hook to cancel.
- Helix: (L8) Alleviating Aegis - Activating Boldurdash will now cleanse Boldur, as well as making him immune to crowd control effects for the duration.
- Ekkuni Greatshield: Animations canceled by Boldur’s shield do not apply their effects.
- TMP and Energy Blade: Fixed an issue where Caldarius’ reticle doesn’t quite line up correctly with where his TMP fires.
- Holotwin: Holotwin now scales with Deande’s gear and all applicable helix choices.
- Holowtwin: Fixed an issue where Holotwin did reduced damage on its initial attacks.
- Sentinel’s Greatshield (Removed): Absorbing damage with the Greatshield no longer prevents Galilea’s shield from recharging.
- Helix: (L8) Blood-Soaked Anguish - While standing in Desecrate, Galilea heals herself for a portion of the damage she takes. 30% Damage Taken as Healing
- Omega Strike: Removed the damage fall off from the main gun.
- Omega Strike: Added the duration of the overshield.
- Helix: (R2) It’s Never Over - At the end of its duration, Rotating Wards creates an overshield on ISIC for a brief period, equal to a portion of the damage each ward blocked. 50% Damage Blocked as Overshield for 8 Seconds
- Tactical Battle Chair: Improved the description to include the base shield capacity increase that Kleese receives.
- Tactical Battle Chair: Added the ability to soft cancel extended jumps.
- Helix: (R6) Distant Time (Removed) - Increases the casting range of Predatory Strike.
- Helix: (L6) Long-Haul Hoodini - Increases Predatory Strike’s casting range. In addition, if an enemy is in Marquis’ crosshairs when he cast Predatory Strike, the owl will immediately acquire and attack them. +30% Cast Distance
- Helix: (L1) The Great(er) Hoodini - Increases Predatory Strike damage. In addition, enemies acquired or damaged by Predatory Strike can not recharge their shields for a short time. +15% Damage, +5 Seconds Shield Recharge Prevention
- Helix: (L4) Trail of Spores (Removed) - As well as increasing the range at which Miko can throw Cloud of Spores.
- Technocratic Parry: Increased the duration to 2 seconds. Activating any skill or attack, besides Phoebe’s quick melee, cancels the parry. Added a resource meter to Phoebe’s HUD to indicate the time until the parry is off cooldown.
- Helix: (L4) Unintended Innovation - Blade Rush deals increased damage, and explodes every time a rapier penetrates an enemy. +15% Damage
Shayne & Aurox
- Aurox & Boomerang: Improved the description to include that Shayne’s Boomerang ricochets off of terrain an unlimited amount of times, and is only truly limited by their limited range.
- Volley: Improved the description to include the number of ricochets.
- Fleshed out Toby’s helix.
- Scrap Cannon: Scrap Cannon now has unlimited range
- Helix: (R8) On Point Flak - Scrap Cannon now has increased accuracy and no longer travels in an arc. +30% Accuracy
- Bullet points: (Removed) Toby from the list of unfinished characters.
- Text: Standardized all
travel speed, and
velocitydescriptions to now be “velocity”.
- Text: General text fixes.
- Bonus: One “stealth” update.