Kicking off Week 2 of the Borderlands' 10-Year Anniversary Event!

there must be a hidden cooldown, I tested this pattern of farming like 100 times troopers and mother of gorgons, like first 30 runs it will drop and the last 70 nothing, if I switch maps more often between the rare spawns I get more drops, maybe its RNG maybe its not, it works for me I do that now and its working much better than staying for hours on same spot.

1 Like

Went down the list then went back to get better gear from Borman Nates, Rakkman, that guy that drops the Crossbow (which I’m still farming), and two more that I can’t remember because it’s too early in the morning and I can’t brain goodly.

EDIT: but, to add, I don’t have that high a drop from anyone that drops a random legendary. This is only specific drops.

1 Like

It was opposite for me, I got nothing from her but the troopers showed me some love.

There are way to many farming for perfect gear that will become useless when level cap hits, so how I see this event is here to introduce rare enemy spawns for future.
Ppl enjoy game it’s way to early for perfect class mode, perfect anointed gear.

Read the forum rules, please, and try to talk about the game, not other forum users.

Don’t make me have to break out the cute animal pics.

Ta.

Please read the FORUM RULES

Expectations around posts and information on the flag system are included in the rules.

If any one has further questions about posting policy, flags, or moderation please contact one of the moderators privately.

And now back to your regularly scheduled discussion of Week 2 of the Anniversary Event.

Class mods will still be somewhat relevant if the have good percent bonuses. But for everything else yea they will have to be refarmed. It doesnt seem like a level cap increase will come with the first dlc anyways but that’s speculation

Let’s talk about the game and not each other.

Also please do not back seat moderate, if you see an issue flag it.

Back on topic now, if you have issues with flags or members PM a moderator.

I’ve had great luck with Jabber and he dropped a couple of Hexes and a Quaser for me last night. Force Troopers, on the other hand, won’t give me a break. Dozens of runs and only 1 legendary mod for a diff character. Ugh.

Boy, wish I had your luck. I’m assuming you weren’t keeping much track of your kills since you didn’t mention it so how often were you getting grenades from Jabber? Not what you got but how often because you could’ve just gotten lucky with those hexes I suppose. I’d like to know how often you were getting one because for me my rate was about 1 in every 15-20 kills and its still been that way and haven’t tried since day 2 of this event because it’s not worth it at the rate I was getting them at.

I wasn’t keeping track, but I’d guess 1 out of 5-7, no worse than 1 out of 10. He also dropped a Nagata in the same session yesterday. Prior night he dropped 4 other ones including the Red Queen and Epicenter.

1 Like

Yeah, might have to give it another try I suppose. You know if they updated or anything? Quite literally haven’t been playing because the drops feel like im playing World of Warcraft again farming a 1% legendary once a week.

1 Like

I think this may have already been asked, but I am not sure if there was a definitive answer.

Do the drops and spawns only affect the list BL3 put out this week? has anyone tested any other spawn enemies to see if they are increased at all as well?

Is there any point in even trying these events bofore lvl 50 and with mayhem/tvhm? Ive farmed a little bit and they never drop anything good :disappointed:

It should just be rare spawns and not map specific spawns like hammerlocks or zeros hunts

sigh I just spent the last 4 hours farming Red Jabber… And not one single grenade dropped :sob: my luck sucks, RNGesus hates me :cry:

Gotcha. You’re totally right. I think I got confused for a second and confused a couple of the other enemies. :slight_smile:

Drop rates are atrocious. Yes red jabber is there every time but I killed him 25 times and not one mod.

Graveward is more efficent. Bad event Gearbox!

1 Like

Why is everyone under the impression that the power troopers are part of the event when the official post about the adjusted enemies doesn’t mention them at all?

Points at avatar. All ur posts are cute animal picks.

WUT?

1 Like