Kid Ultra can heal the sentry

With his level 10 helix, kid ultra can heal the sentry. Please fix this immediately Gearbox

I mentioned it elsewhere but his bolas also pass through Reyna’s ult unimpeded.

1 Like

Orendis ULT goes through it too… It’s a little gimmicky…

2 Likes

Thanks didn’t know that.

His healing is completely broken. He doesn’t get assists from drones, he can heal sentries, what’s next? He can heal enemies for assists?

2 Likes

I think he could shoot an arrow to the knee too. Why not.

2 Likes

He can wed people too? Wow, he can do it all. Marriage Man!

Worst part is KU can run around with a drone while his team is shouting:
Hey buddy can I have a drone please? :smile:

4 Likes

Eh, the drones have a massive cd and holding the skill is a waste so unless someone near u is injured you often have to either give it to yourself so it’s there when u need it or on the ground, where no one ever seems to pick them up. I’ve only ever been bitched at for this once but it’s like a 20s cd so not much u can do. Is either do nothing or use the skill w/e it’s ready so at least you have drones out doing their jobs. He’s less healer and more damage mitigation imo, except for To The Rescue which is, really, a great rescue skill.

1 Like

Wasn’t being serious, I’m a nut :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kid Ultra, the new Chuck Norris

1 Like

My biggest issue with Kid Ultra’s drones is my team actually picking up the drone if I miss.
I swear they don’t like picking it up just so they can laugh at my terrible drone aim. I have missed soo many of these things and have people look at the drone, then me and they just run away. Damn teammates.
I also had one instance where I shot and missed, the person went to get it but I started walking to it at the same time so they stopped. I walked past the drone and they just left it there…

I really like his ultimate though, so good for switching lanes in meltdown and running around big maps.

1 Like

I aim to their line of sight not to far from them or their feets, there is a chance they will walk backwards or side to side.

If you try to hit a friend with your drone and miss… There is a chance it will land far away

If they’re far, I always go for either their feat, in front if they’re safe and moving forward, or behind if they’re retreating. Still like herding cats though XD A few times I’ve seen people alter their course to go around it XD

I think healing the sentry should be apart of the game, but I know the uproar it would get if it was implemented.

I think that’d be interesting tbh and it’d probably make for more consistently balanced team comps. It would still allow for backdoor shenanigans they’d just have to be better timed, instead of a random ISIC cheesing your sentry for 1 pt of health in an otherwise even matchup.

Because of how monstrously large the health pool is on the sentries and minions, sustained healing doesn’t do a whole lot so I don’t think it’d break the game. Following a Shepard with a healing beam isn’t OP or anything because of how slowly you heal it due to it’s massive health. Would be the same for the sentry. Could heal enough to recover slightly when you go breathing room but not enough that it would make a teak of healers unbalanced.

1 Like

I think there could be something implemented to heal the sentry (for a cost?) but I know one thing, it would stop surrendering. If your sentry is down half-life, and you can push them back, you could heal the sentry instead of watching it get destroyed and then saying “Well, screw it, let’s surrender”.

Surrendering in Incursion is directly tied to the first sentry going down, so heal it. Push the enemy back long enough to use something that would heal the sentry (maybe a heal that costs so many shards).

1 Like