I’ve done a quick test to show the Rabid, Ferocious and Swift prefixes :
- Rabid and Ferocious have the same damage boost.
- Rabid sacrifices a small amount of accuracy for a decent rate of fire increase - enough to affect consistent crits for human targets though. It does not increase bullet speed.
- Swift is bad : increases bullet speed which increases arc. We knew this already but you can see how dramatic it is. Velocity has this same effect ; and Accelerate to a lesser degree.
I stick to my original assessment :
- if going for crits, the Ferocious’ better accuracy lands more consistent crits and is likely superior.
- if not, Rabid is superior due to its increased fire rate.