Kleese Ride of the battle chair

Can we please get some relief from this… either count the new maps or something…

Capture is dead and I fear I’ll be stuck with 13/14 for this stupid lore forever… please for the love of all things holy open it up and give us another chance to finish it up without needing both capture and meltdown maps.

1 Like

Yeah… If you can ever cobble together a 5 man team in communication somehow, even if it’s just by message, best bet is to just stack the vote for the map you need. Even if the whole opposing team votes the other way, it’s still 50/50.

Ride of the Battle Throne is a bummer.

If you do manage to get a capture game (which is impossible I’ve tried sitting there for almost an hour a few times) the odds of getting enough of them to not vote for the new map is astronomical…

I think I have Coldsnap left thanks to the Match making from a few weeks ago… I never managed to get the last map though… Kind of sucks…

Would be cool if they either cut the number of maps needed or let the new maps count with the total staying the same.

You plus 4 friends can almost guarantee your map will be picked, with a much faster queue rate. I feel your pain, I really do. I had to do it solo, got lucky with the last capture map. It was a tie, mine got picked, someone dropped out of match, so as soon as I entered it, it dropped everyone out for insufficient players. Luckily it still counted and I was able to carry on my merry way. What platform you on?

I’m on the PC, I think I just need Cold Snap, but it’s a sea of premade 5 teams vs 3 or 4… sucks, then you get try hards who think they’ll turn around a 5 vs 4 and refuse to surrender, so not only is it 20 minutes waiting for a game, only to have the wrong map picked, then another 15 minutes waiting for a new game… ugh…

I also have nobody to play the game with… not sure why… guess I’m anti Social or something…

or heck, even let us play it offline and have it count for that particular challange…

Yea, it sucks. I’m on console myself, so I’m not help, but the guy above me was!

I really really wish they would make lore achievable in versus private. I can understand titles not unlocking since there is prestige that goes along with them, but I was under the impression that the lore was something that was assumed everyone would achieve eventually through normally gameplay without having to gimmick the system.

1 Like

I was lucky to get this when Casual existed lol

yeah I got all but one match done when Casual was a thing… I got the other meltdown I thought I needed today… ugh… it’s a capture… i’ll likely never get this done…

How do I find out which maps I need even?