Knock back affected by size

So, my brother and I were playing the Heliophage, when he brought up a good point. How can a thrall minion push a character like Attikus off the map to his death. We thought of the idea that each character should have a weight associated to them based on their size, which would affect the distance of push back effects. For example, it should be much easier to push back an Orendi with a skill or quick melee than pushing away an ISIC. However, it seems that all characters receive the same knock back or deal the same knock back with their quick melees and skills. Some characters could even have unique properties such as el Dragon’s and Montana’s knock back not being affected by opponent size, based on their buff ass bodies. Or make characters receive lower knock back, such as ISIC, who is a literal tank, or Boldur, who has a low center of gravity. Anyways, just some thoughts.

1 Like

This would throw off balance way to much in PVP. PVE this would be acceptable. But this is too complicated of a thing to implement and balance around.

True, it would be very complicated to balance, but i do find it annoying that a huge character like Attikus or Montana can be pin-balled around by enemies half their size.

…Krieg and the Pig station? :smile:

btw, Alani flies better from knockback than anyone.

I think she is an Astronaut at heart, I’ve seen her get thrown back so far with such force that I think if there wasn’t anything stopping her she’d fly forever.

1 Like

Yeah, I liked that about Krieg, he wouldn’t be rag-dolled around by bosses or badasses as much as Zer0, although I did enjoy zipping around backstabbing everything :smiling_imp:. I think that Attikus should get similar treatment, as he is both a huge thrall and a melee brawler, it would also help him stay on his target easier.

1 Like

When playing as Alani, I’ve gotten some of the biggest pushes against me from another Alani’s riptide. That thing has sent me sky high and halfway across the map several times. Insane

1 Like