Korilax the Invincible

As seen in a recent vid by Epic NNG, he reached out to a Gearbox employee asking about the eridian doors on ascension bluff. The employee sent a gif with the words he sleeps. Do you think we will see korilax added to the game before the first dlc and maybe with the takedown. Put your thoughts below :point_down:

2 Likes

Could be in the game already and we just haven’t figured out how to open the door yet. We just don’t know.

1 Like

Glitch Queen has a video of the arena on the other side. (She jumped into it via Cyclone.)

1 Like

Right. Just getting in doesn’t necessarily trigger the spawn. Nothing so far seems to activate the doors or the Eridium stand. Nothing found to date anyways.

1 Like

Could it be a new Vermiverous The Invincible? I see Varkids just outside the door. Maybe evolving the varkids could reveal something? Just a thought.

2 Likes

There is an ign vid that came out before the games release that showed off a bunch of clips and in one of those clips you can see a huge varkid creature that isn’t currently present in game. I’ll try to find the link, but yes it does remind me of vermiverous, but BIGGER!

1 Like

Me and my boyfriend have been hanging around Ascension Bluff for a while trying to figure it out. There’s a bridge opposite the door with a chair and writing on the floor saying “score indoor”, so we thought maybe you have to shoot something from there but we haven’t had any luck.

The “he sleeps” thing kinda suggests that he isn’t in the game yet though so that’s disappointing. :confused: Was hoping it was a super hard to find easter egg.

1 Like

I’m sure itll be released before the first DLC, seeing as it was probably meant to be the first raid boss mission. It was probably bugged to hell, so maybe we can expect it with the maliwan takedown. Not sure tho.

1 Like