Krieg where will his stroy go

That’s one of my fears for the fourth DLC. Making a connection between characters that the players haven’t seen or heard in-game.

1 Like

Some say, he is the alter-ego of Doyle Wolfgang Von Frankenstein and that he’s, a lovechild of a one night-stand betwen Patrick Bateman, GG Allin and Tyler Durden.

All we know is…he loves nipple salads! And his name is Krieg.

For what? The crime of being petulant? Or the crime of having Lilith give her Sanctuary?

The hate Ava gets is completely disproportionate to her “crimes.”

1 Like

Ever played the old Nintendo “Duck Hunt” game? Just mentioning that dog, even decades later, causes (relatively) sane people to turn into bloodthirsty psychopaths. I even heard of a guy who actually shoot the TV with a real gun after that bag of digital fleas laughed at him one to many times.

I ain’t suprised at anything these days. Besides, hate sells.

2 Likes

She’s a bad character. Maya was not. Now we’re on to Krieg, and the story most of us wanted to see play out eventually between them. We’re not gonna get that story now. Why?

Ava.

One brat couldn’t stay her stank ho ass on the ship like all them grownups said do, and now Krieg’s ho is ded.

If you don’t hate Ava after that, then we have nothing to really talk about. You’re heartless, you hate Jesus, and you toss puppies off cliffs. I’m telling mom!!

Is his wife confirmed dead? I think it would be awesome if we got a dlc of her being this bad ass bandit leader even crazier than krieg was. I dont have a story for it exactly but maybe krieg tries to being her back and fails causing his insanity to fully take over. Either to stop her or from being hurt by how she is now. You come in just trying to help this crazy psycho reclaim his love but mostly to stop her because she is trying to open a vault or something. Maybe even his insanity snaps upon seeing her and he actually joins her army and you need to stop both of them and bring back somewhat sane krieg. It could even tie in with maya. With finding out she died upon seeing his old wife he goes insane thinking about her dying like maya did perhaps even from the vault hunters stopping her and is conflicted his insane side comes out and he does everything he can to stop the vault hunters.

1 Like

Screw that dog. I wish it was that dog instead of Dusty at New Haven!

1 Like

I rest my case. :smirk:

1 Like

I’m actually angry with how they did Maya. Adding the Krieg ECHOs just added a HUGE amount of salt to the wound. As a fan both of them I would like to see some content that revolves around them both. I don’t want them to repeat the Tina DLC where it’s just about acceptance, I want to see them attempt something. I know people don’t like the idea of resurrection but I think they might be able to do something clever.

2 Likes