KU heal aura and cal 9 mutation

Just wanted to give a heads up that KU’s heal aura (helix R5) still doesn’t function properly when refreshing itself. It procs successfully for your first minion kill, but only the visuals refresh and persist if you continue to further kill minor enemies while the healing of the aura does not. I worry that the same bug exists for KU’s other aura but testing such a thing is beyond me.

On a different note, I’ve noticed that caldarius’s level nine mutation states that it increases all flashbang damage, but it in fact only increases the skill’s impact damage and not the bleed. Was this intentional? Not a game breaker but it makes the option not worth taking. While I’m here, there’s also a bug where occasionally after ko’ing an enemy with dash, his melee will no longer function properly (only hitting once with a constrained swing) until he either teleports or you activate dash again.

And, on a last note, has there ever been an acknowledgement about caldarius’s inability to double jump after walking up a short incline? I feel like this may be the most technically complicated problem as I’ve no idea what could cause it in the background, but it has annoyed me since the game released and seems to have no ulterior purpose whatsoever.

4 Likes

@joekgbx

4 Likes

I don’t mean to bump this thread unnecessarily, but here’s an example of the dash/melee bug I mentioned: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlNtTPLWU08
It looks like I was incorrect with my first description of what procs it, but the video shows that after another dash his melee returns to normal.

Also, to follow up on KU (though perhaps you’ve already discovered this), I went back and checked to see if the aura-refresh bug affects his original damage aura as well, and it does.

2 Likes

Well it’s good to finally know I’ve been intentionally putting myself in harm’s way all this time to give a boost to my teammates that doesn’t work.

Thank you hermit.

2 Likes