Lack of vending machines in most maps

Why are there almost no vending machines in most maps? I can’t sell all my loot without traveling all the way back to the start and running through fighting all enemies again. I constantly have the highest backpack space I can for my level and I get full less than 1/3 of the map. There arent even many fast travel stations to help either. Plus dropping loot makes it go away instead of sitting there and doesn’t go to lost machine like not picked up weapons do and even then that gets maxed too quickly too. such a downgrade for a BL game T__T

13 Likes

Indeed, I’m looking at you skywell as the worst offender

7 Likes

Skywell wouldn’t be so bad if you could spawn a vehicle somewhere along the route - then you could FT back to the zone start, sell, FT to vehicle… It would be nice to have more options though. Does anyone else feel the enemy respawn time seem shorter in BL3 compared to BL2? Not sure if that’s actually the case, or I’m just taking my sweet time because everything is new and shiny.

4 Likes

respawn time is definitly faster in BL3

Yeah it’s definitely faster.

I’m more upset that we don’t have more travel points. I need to run through Athenas every time I wanna get to the end boss. If we had more travel points then we could simply travel to the others to get to the vending machines when we want.

4 Likes

Some maps definitely need both, and almost all of them need additional vendors.

7 Likes

a small portable FT unit that could be carried in the backpack and tossed out when needed and picked back up when you move on

4 Likes

I think it makes things a little more challenging, which is a good thing in this case. I understand needing to sell stuff, sure, because I hoard in every game I play that has lots of cool items… lol

oh they definitely are WAAAAY shorter. I know bc I tested it and I’ve had enemies respawn in at even only 5-7 minutes of leaving an area and running back. Skywell was where I was testing btw

1 Like

He doesn’t respawn for me. IDK traunt respawns like that. I’ve tried quitting and going back and just waiting in other areas.

it doesnt add any challenge besides pausing and dropping lowest cost loot over and over until you reach the end. I never run out of ammo it’s solely to sell

1 Like

Given how much SDUs cost maybe that’s a good thing?

You’ve quit to the main menu then run back and he isn’t there? That must be a bug. I’ll admit I haven’t tried going back there until after I beat the story mode so IDK all the ins and outs of how it works, but that’s not good.

1 Like

thats probably why he and other bosses dont spawn. maybe i need to be the whole story 1st with my character. I have had tons of bugs like one horrible one where nearly my whole screen was white and digitally messed up (colorful blocks) like the fast travel broke half way through. I could only see some stuff like edges of walls. Wouldnt be surprised if it was glitched more T___T

1 Like

not really bl1 had the same system except more limited but they had VM in multiple places unlike this. only one or two areas seem to have more than 1 set of em

1 Like

It seems much faster. Ive had them respawn while trying to figure out how to get up to a broadcast center in lectra city

1 Like

Ive had a bug where if i exit iron bear as i reach a main npc thats part of the mission where the entire screen goes black other then subtitles. The only fix was to quit to the main screen and redo everything from the last checkpoint

2 Likes

they super need more vendors and fast travels especially with how much loot drops and how expensive sdus are why do whites and greens even drop if you’re always just getting rid of them for blues purples and leggies and I’ve even gotten to the point on some maps of having to sacrifice blues for better blues before I get to another vendor its crazy

3 Likes

I had a similar bug but as I travel thru the new u the blue white effect got stuck and blocked everything unless right up against it like a wall. like a flashlight stuck on my face