Lag in singleplayer

(Thomas Hodge) #1

I’ve been attempting some single player runs of the levels with unorthodox characters however I’ve been getting horrific lag. This seems ridiculous, I can barely move let alone aim, could someone explain why this is happening?

(rikuzero1) #2

Same has happened to me on PS4. My best bet is that they’re supplying less resources for private 1-player matches because this is a free open beta. Not sure how you go about that though.

(Deleted) #3

This doesn’t happen to me on PS4. I play Private Story Mode and never have lag but my connection where I live is really good too.

It most likely has to do with your connection to the server and not the server itself. There could be many explanations…

(Thomas Hodge) #4

Yeah, it seems to be a one time thing as I did it a couple of times before and I just started it again before and it’s working better. Not sure what caused it tough as multiplayer was fine.

(Below 9000) #5

I was getting horrific lag in splitscreen, for the first couple of days, but it is fine now.

(Deleted) #6

I think there was actually a problem with split screen. Also, a few days ago PSN was having issues. PSN seems to have a lot of issues. Remember though, this is a beta, you will experience intermittent issues. Some of the time it could be because they are tweaking things or testing various things.

1 Like