Laggy game poor connection

Any1 else having a laggy game? Its only been recent that if i join some1 elses game its extremely laggy. All the games on match making have only 1 green bar every time. Almost 2 weeks now i cant play with anyone else. So ive been solo which is kind of boring. Maybe my internet just went to crap. Also i play on 360 westcoast.

Haven’t noticed anything bad myself, but then I’m on the other side of the continent to you so that doesn’t help much. If you’re in the habit of leaving your 360 on (just letting it go into sleep mode) try a restart. You could also try partying up with different folks to see if it’s your internet or more of a general problem. If you continue to have problems, you might want to repost in the 360 tech support forum.

I’m also on the best coast and play on the 360.

It’s rare I can only find a game with 1 bar. Is your NAT open? Usually thats the culprit, for me at least.

Whats nat and how do you access it. My live connection is fine. However i did try quick match option, 3 red Xs.

Nat is in your router or modem settings. You should be able to find a video on YouTube for how to change it.