Laser fare, DEATH spawn rate

Hi all,

did anyone notice chain-spawning laser turrets or almost always spawning DEATHs?
Since the patch on June 11 both in coop and solo we experienced a heightened rate of spawning these on Mayhem 10. Is this intended? Possibly affecting the Freeze orb modifier too (Freeze Tag iirc)

1 Like

After the patch the chance to spawn a laser turret went through the roof. And the turrets will spawn more turrets. The very hard modifier that will make enemies immune to a random element seems to be almost guaranteed. The joy of BL3 patches. I’ve gone back to BL2 until the dust settles. Maybe I’ll hit the PreSequel again. I don’t play death since I play a splash Moze and can’t see a damned thing.

1 Like

Last time I played it felt like the deaths had a 100% spawn rate. On another note, I’ve been having a blast playing BL1 over with Mordecai. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes. They were cloning each other like crazy. I ended up adding them to my “Floor is lava” no pick list.

1 Like

This is GBX compensating for the lower health enemies. For some strange reason they felt compelled to buff certain negative modifiers without saying anything. They really don’t seem to mind displacing more and more players from the game :frowning:

3 Likes

Probably “Floor is lava” might get off that list as it got fixed :slight_smile: or at least the patch notes stated that

1 Like