Last wish for a BL fan

It’s not mine, but I think I’ll give a try here since this is the official gearbox forum.

There’s a stage 4 stomach and liver cancer fan who posted on Reddit and he may not be able to play BL3 when it comes out. I want to give a hand to him.

I don’t know if someone is able to send this to Randy so he can see it
@Psychichazard you have contact with him, could you send him this Reddit thread please?
not as a personal favor from me, just want to help him make his last wish

21 Likes

On it.

10 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

@MereAtGBX

Paging you as well,

1 Like

Well done man.

1 Like

Any news on this? I think this is good for the community and I would like to hear if Gearbox reaches out on this…

1 Like

Sadly nothing…

I really hope Randy had seen this

1 Like

If nothing comes of it from Randy, then hopefully the doctors turn out to be wrong and he lives much longer than expected. Even if Randy says yes hopefully my dude lives longer tham expected anyways.

One of my top fears is dying before i see the end of my favorite series’.

2 Likes

I’m trying to help get this out.

1 Like

I wish you the best of luck with this.

1 Like

All help will be welcomed, streamers, reddit and twitter have been doing their part

3 Likes

Keeping my fingers crossed that they can help him out. Nice of you to reach out like this.

2 Likes

I think that if Gearbox do move on this, I wouldn’t expect to hear about it in advance. Historically, they don’t seem to seek publicity over this kind of thing. Which is cool.

4 Likes

Here an update if anyone is wonder what came of it.

If you don’t want to open the link then the answer is yes, he has been in contact with someone at 2k and apparently they are making it happen.

6 Likes

Might be cool to see him as an NPC in a future update.

2 Likes

Gbx came through, and he got to name a gun and design the red text for it…

4 Likes

Sweet!

1 Like

Yep, a Maliwan legendary shotgun.
Trevonator?

:+1:

Here is the link to the weapon image: https://imgur.com/gallery/9KY6uZk

1 Like